ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Imagine #2 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Bonnie walks into the Mystic Grill with a annoyed expression on her face. She couldn't believe she met her mother just 2 days ago.

She sat down at a booth nearby and with both hands covering her face. Matt notice Bonnie sitting alone at booth with hands over her face, he walks up to her and sits right in front of her.

"What's wrong , Bon?"  Matt asks

"It's nothing Matty."  Bonnie says

"Bonnie, I know when you are lying;" Matt telex her while grabbing a hold of her hand and giving a light squeeze, " l've known you since we are toodlers."

"How do I tell you this; two days someone came back to Mystic Falls...

Matt interrupts her and says " Please not the Mikaelson."

She giggles and responds with "It's not the Mikaelson, I promise and also I think they will never come back here. This person is someone I never met because she left me since I was a baby."

A shock expression washes over Matty blue blue when he began to connect the dots.

"Bonnie, you don't mean..."

"Yes, her." She huffs

"So, how did it went when met her or how did you feel at those moments when you saw her presence? He questioned

"I felt anger when I saw her come down those stairs and also what type of mother leaves her three or four month old child alone with no sort of connection. "

" Go easy on her, Bonnie. At least she came back and tried to be a better mother than mine ever was. Get to know her a little and talk to her."

~~~~~

Y/n walks into the Grill to see her daughter and her friends hang out and having a laugh. She walk over to the bar and sat down on the stool. The bartender walks over to her and says"Hello and welcome to The Grill. How can I help you with?"

"I can I have a shot of tequila." She asks.

"Coming right up."

She had seconds and said "You know what bring me the bottle also."

The bartender came back with her shot glass and the bottle leaves it in front of her.  The bartender goes back on serving other customers. In the corner of her eyes she saw a man with a leather jacket and raven hair.