Imagine#4

Imagine: Elena forbidding you to socialize with Jeremy

"Max, we're on in ten minutes." My bandmate, Jess yells.

"Okay got it." I yelled back.

Here I am in a dark alley humming and murmuring lyrics to myself, I bought my hands close to face run them across my face. I took a deep breath and begin walking my way inside. As I was about to walk inside the door opens harshly, out came Elena gilbert and the Salvatore brothers. Damon Salvatore looks at me and says"What are you doing out here the alley, Max."

I've known Damon and Stefan for quiet sometime now; Damon became a best friend of mine when I got to Mystic Falls even through he is like twenty-four or something. He's like a brother to me and I thank my lucky stars that I met him.

"I was just taking a breather." I replied.

"Next time tell me to come with you got it." He says protectively

I gave him a nod and walked back inside, as I look up to close the door; Elena was giving me death glares. I always wondered why Elena Gilbert hates me, I never did anything to her but be nice to her. Her brother, Jeremy from other hand is sweet and kind, what I've been told from my band mates. I only see him around school, I have him in three of my class.

I don't even know why everyone and I mean everyone in Mystic Falls praises over Elena Gilbert. I in the other hand don't. I made my way toward my band and got on stage and moved toward the mic.
My heart was beating fast; I could hear my hearing beating of my heart., Chris put his hand on my shoulder and said "Take a deep breath."

I took a breath to calm my nerves then adjust myself to feel comfortable on stage.

My bandmate begin play their instruments, I begin singing

Everybody's got their demons
Even wide awake or dreaming
I'm the one who ends up leaving
Make it okay
See a war, I wanna fight it
See a match, I wanna strike it
Every fire I've ignited
Faded to grey

But now that I'm broken
Now that you know it
Caught up in a moment
Can you see inside?

'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

As I sing the song, I notice Jeremy Gilbert eyeing me but after he notice me staring back at him; he turns to Matt Donavan, the quarterback of Mystic Falls High School. When I finished singing, I walked off the stage and walked my way toward the bar. I heard someone call my name; I turn around swiftly and saw Jeremy Gilbert waving at me to come over.

"Hey, I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Gilbert and you are." He takes out his hand to shake mine.

"I know who you are.", I said then bitting my lip, "I'm Max. Nice to meet you."

" I wanted to ask if you want to hang out some time?"He asked.

I bit my lip and in the corner of my eye; I notice Elena glaring at us. I took a shaky breath and said " I would love too!"