AUTHOR NOTE

I have a few announcements
to make so please stay tune.

First, announcement is that I want to change my username
but I don't know to what. Please help come up with ideas to make a  new username.

I truly appreciate your help

Second, announcement is that for next week I won't be updating  any of my books due to have midterms. Which I hope I succeed to get a great score. But I'll try to update in Saturday and Sunday.

Third, Does anybody know how make trailers? If you do please comment down and show me the ways to make a proper one because all of mine are shit. Thank you! (Comment on this sentence )

Fourth, I was thinking that I'll end the book to at least two hundred or less. But you tell me what number I should end it. Also should I write smut imagines or no. (Comment on this sentence)

Fifth, all the request that I get to make one shots will be going to my new book called "One Shots"  so all your imagines will be there.

Sixth, I'm truly sorry to all the readers that are waiting to read Dear Brother ~ Min Yoongi Fanfiction.  I'm having trouble writing the first chapter. I'm so sorry but I'll try at least three chapters. Yet again I'm terribly sorry for the wait.

I think these are all the announcements that I'll make for today.
Please take care

Bye

Author nim