Imagine 》 Klaus

Imagine 》Klaus breaking up with you

Klaus was pacing back and forth, he been doing that since he rescued me  from his enemies. As he kept on pacing, I  began to be anxious, wondering what on earth was he thinking about and whatever he is thinking is making me  anxious ten times more.

"Nik, babe please sit down?" I asked him.

But no answer, he kept on pacing. I got from the bed and stand up in front of him. I cupped his cheeks and said softly "Klaus, speak to me please."

"You almost died today, y/n." He whispered.

"But I didn't, I'm still here living." I said.

"What if you didn't live and what if you got hurt again. What if in the end they did kill you." He respond

"Nik, as long I'm with you. I won get hurt."

He laughs and shake his head then  he said the words I never wanted to hear.

"I think it's best if we broke up."

"What? "

"You heard me, Y/N ."He says

"What, no. Nik, you are joking right."

"I wish, I was love but I don't love you anymore." He said while turning away from you.

"Nik, please don't do this it's  going to be more dangerous without by my side."

A tear falls down my cheeks and I sank to the ground, crying. Klaus kneels down and says "you will do better without me  in your life. Live it to its fullest."

With a swift, he was gone from my room, leaving me and my broken heart.

》》》》》

A/n~  Sorry if this Imagine is short