Imagine: Damon

Imagine: you accidentally get turned

There'sa ginormous pain on the right side of my head, the world moves quickly as if it's going to remove itself from the solar system. The sun hurts my eyes but I have to muster the courage to go home, as I arrive to the porch of my home. I quickly try to find the keys, I check the pockets of my hoodie; I quickly took them out to open the door. I push the door to open wide enough for me to enter but when I tried to get inside there was barrier in the entrance of the door. I began to panic, why wasn't I able to go inside my own house.

I felt horrible, the pain on this right of my head was getting worst. Everything is spinning, I tried to hold my stand but every turns black.

_____

I woke up confused, I didn't know where I was. I am scared, terrified; I looked around. Everything seems familiar, that I've been here before. In the doorway, A man with blue eyes started staring deep down into my soul. I felt uncomfortable, I wanted to get out and go home. I do not understand why I am here.

"Y/n, nice to meet you." He says softly.

I looked at him strangely, how does he know my name. 

"You're wondering how I know your name."

I nod my head slowly, he smiled softly.

"You were never meant to have this life... I am sorry for  ruining your future. I never meant to." He says, I felt the  throbbing pain come back again. Different scenes played in-front of me, I was in uttered shock. Damon compel my memories away, I turn to look at him and I shook my head.

"There better be an explanation as to why you compel my memories away!" I yelled, wipe away my tears from  face.

"I didn't want you to get hurt or even die because the day that you die! A piece of me does as well, I do not want to lose you!" He yells back, as he comes closer to me."

"What will it be, Y/n. Be a vampire or-." He was cut off  by my lips crashing into his.

"I want to be with you forever, if you allow me to."

A/n: I am sorry if this imagine sucks, I am stressing out over finals because I will be leaving soon to go to Mexico. Also, if i reach to 400 followers, I will be hosting a small giveaway for you lovely people.

Ps: there is only three more post and we're done with this book

Bye!