Chapter 21

I woke up needing to puke again, arh, I hate morning sickness. I look at the time on the massive clock in kitchen after I was finished. '5.48am' it read. "Did your sickness wake you up?" Oscar asked as he came into the kitchen. "Why else would I be up this early? What are you doing up?" I replied getting some water. "I just woke up." He said and came closer to me. "Yes?" I questioned. "Are you doing alright?" He asked and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, it's tiring and disgusting but anyway." I said. "Well, it'll pass soon." He said and put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, I put my arms around him and snuggled my face into his neck. We stayed like this for a good minute, he is really warm, which probably does mean he just got out of bed. My eyelids get really heavy and I fall asleep, nearly. Oscar must have known because then he picked me up and walked back to my bedroom. Gently placing me on my bed. He must of stayed a while, because I could still feel his warmth even after I completely went back to sleep.

Oscar's POV

I stayed in Spencer until I could hear her tiny and cute snores. That's when I knew she's out. I went back to my room to change into something other than my boxers, closing her door behind me. It was going to be a really cold day, with something crazy like 80% chance of rain at 2 or something. So I put trackies, a t-shirt and an old jumper on and went back downstairs. I could hear the coffee machine on, so mum was awake. "Morning." I said with a yawn and kissed mum on the cheek. "Morning baby. Is Spencer asleep still?" She asked. "She was up, because of the stupid sickness but then she went back to sleep." I said. "You left your phone down here last night, I heard it ringing." She said. "Oh shit, I forgot to charge it, it's probably on something like 40%." I said and went over to the living room. "Oscar." She said sternly. "Oh my god mum get over it, shit is just another name for poo. It's like, not even I swear word anymore." I said finding my phone on the coffee table. "So you'll stop saying it." She said and her coffee machine went silent. I checked my phone and sure enough, there was a call from Karla. Wait, why would Karla call me? "Mum I'll be out back." I said opening the back door. It took Karla long enough to pick up. "Hey Ossie. Are you coming over today?" She asked straight away. "Why?" I asked. "Because, I haven't seen you in ages." She said in a very needy voice. "Karla, I'm busy." I lied. "You're always busy. Always busy with work or Sara or Mrs Hades or should I say Mr Hades." She said, trying to piss me off, which was working. "Karla, just drop it okay. You're the only one who thinks it's amazingly funny." I said. "And Kaden." She added. "Look, maybe later but not this early. I actually have people I care about." I said. "Are you taking drugs without me, what the fuck do you mean you have people to take care of? Sara works now and Mrs Hades can suck a d-" She said. "Karla." I butted in. "I swear to god, stop." I said. "You don't believe in a God, so stop saying you'll swear to one." She said. "It's a saying you dickhead." I said, seriously thinking if I should chuck my phone over the porch and see how far away it would land. "So when are you going to come over?" She asked. "I said I'll think about it." I said. "Okay Ossie, say hello to Mrs Hades for me." She said and hung up. I just stared at my phone for a bit. Then I nearly slammed it on the outside table and went to my room to get a ciggy and my lighter. I stuffed then into my pocket. "Bye baby." Mum said and closed the front door behind her. I went back out the back and lit the ciggy. I put my lighter back in my pocket and jogged down the stairs.

Spencer's POV

I know it hadn't been long before I needed to go back to the bathroom. I had a shower, got changed into really comfy clothes, a loose grey shirt and dark blue jeans, and put make-up on. I saw Oscar out in the backyard walking around in the grass. I went outside and leaned on the porch's railing. I just watched him until he noticed me. "I thought it was Karla that started early." I said as he came up the stairs. "Yeah, she called just then and she really just pisses me off sometimes." He said as he squished the cigarette. I tried really hard to not make a disgusted look. "You really hate the smell, don't you?" He asked. "It's definitely not the nicest smell in the world." I said. "I'm sorry, I ju-" He said, but I kissed him before he could finish. "You can go to the skate park if you want." I said. "What? No that's not it." He said but I just stared at him. "Oscar just go." I sighed. "I don't want to leave you here though, all by yourself." He said. "I'll be fine baby." I said and ruffed his hair. "Hey, this took hours to perfect." He said with a smile. "Of rolling around in bed." I said and he ran his hand through his hair and laughed. "Hey beautiful?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Do you want to come with me?" He asked. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah, so will you?" He asked. "No, one second is enough Karla for me, forever." I said. "I hear you there, she is a bit of a dick." He said. "Exactly, you go." I said going back inside. "But I don't want to leave you." He said, following me and closing the door. "Oscar." I said and stopped. "What?" He said putting his arms around me and pulling me towards him. "Stop worrying about me." I said as he started kissing my neck. "Yeah, but-" He said. "But nothing." I butted in and turned around. "I'll be fine." I said and put my hands on his cheeks. "Can you drop me off then?" He said and kissed me. "Fine. If that stops you from driving drunk." I said. He just smiled and kissed me again. "Just a minute." I said and went to my bedroom to get my phone. I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me.