Chapter 7

I was amazed I remembered where it was, and Oscar was there. "Spence?" He said. I stayed silent. "What happened with your mum?" He said, grabbing my arms. "She lied to me." I said. "About?" He said. "My other grandma died this morning from cancer, but mum and dad told me no one knew what it was." I said. "Have you been crying every 10 minutes?" He asked. "What?" I said. "I said have you been crying every 10 minutes?" He said. "Oh" I tried to let out a laugh. "I've holding them in, I didn't know her that well, she stayed in the city when we moved here with Nona." I said. "Well you can let them out if you want." He said. I smiled and he hugged me. "You want to stay here, in the outdoors, without a bed?" He said. "It's better than being near mum." I said and sneezed. "Aren't used to this cold weather? Need a Hot-Pac?" He joked.

In the morning, I woke up at my usual time, 4am and looked around to find Oscar. A few minutes later he came back. "Didn't expect you to be awake at this time." He said and sat next to me. "This is my usual time to wake up now. More importantly, are you drunk?" I asked. "Why would you say that?" He said. "Because you were definitely smoking and you're a bit of an ass when you are drunk." I said. "Well that's for you to find out." He said. "Oscar, I don't want to be anywhere near you if you are drunk." I said. "Wow, that's rude, besides like I said yesterday, Karla starts early, not me." He said. "Sure." I said. "Your mood has changed." He said. "Thanks." I said sarcastically. "In a good way." He said and side hugged me. I couldn't tell him about the baby yet, he was too happy. I just rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey beautiful" I said. "You're coming very much back into a couple relationship. What's on your mind?" He said. "You have a tattoo." I said. "Why do you ask?" Oscar asked. "I already know, I saw it when you and Karla were getting cuddly." I said. "Right" He paused for a second, "I got the writing in Year 9 after dad died and got the rose after they took mum." He said. "The writing?" I asked. "You have to let go, no matter how much it hurts." He said as he lifted his left sleeve. "It's beautiful." I said. "I tell most people that I got it when I was drunk but no, I was fully aware." He said. "It suits your personality." I said. "You're calling my personality beautiful?" He said. "Maybe." I said. "You're just adorable." He said and started tickling me and of course I am ticklish. "Okay, stop" I said through laughter. "You haven't cried in the last 10 minutes." He said. "Who knows, I might start soon." I said. "Are you saying something might happen?" He said. "You can never be sure." I said and stood up and started walking back towards town. And quickly I heard the skate board on the gravel. "You walk fast." He said and slowed his skate board down. "No I don't, you just take ages to get all your stuff." I said and he laughed.

A few minutes of me walking next to Oscar as he rode slowly he slowed until he was at a complete stop. "I give up." he said as he took my hand. "Give up on what?" Already having a pretty good guess. "I miss you Spencer, I can't handle another hour without being able to freely kiss you. I beg of you." I felt a smile forming, I was waiting for this moment, but now I needed to play around a little. "Get on your knees then." Letting go of his hand. Smirking, he got down on his knees. I walked around him to sit on the vertical skateboard. "Am I not worth bowing for?" I said with a slight smile. "Why are you making me do this?" He asked, his butt on his feet, glaring at me. "I'm not forcing you to do anything." Patting his cheeks, leaving my hands on his skin. "You are forcing me to do multiple things. Maybe not physically, but definitely mentally." I went even further and starting playing with my lips with my teeth. "Well, is the forceful bowing going to start happening or?" He smiled, taking my hands in his, removing them from his face. I entwined our fingers, placing our palms on the floor. He sighed before moving his face closer to the floor, and coming back up. As he was coming up for the third time, I stopped him going back down by rolling the skateboard closer to him, touching his knee caps. "Remember how to do this?" I asked, before catching his lips with my own. "I might have." He said quickly before grabbing my bottom lip with his teeth, giving off enough tension with the pulling and biting. He moved down to my neck as I pulled at the ends of his hair. "I win" I said desperately, wanting him to come back to my face. He pressed his forehead against mine. "Maybe with the bet, but I'm winning right now in other ways." Giving my nose a quick kiss before going back to my lips. Changing his leg position to be crossed, and moving my body onto his so we could be as close as possible.