Bang!!

Smile burst in through the door a large joker grin on her lips "hello gotham!" She shouted at the horrified faces as her mother and father stepped in next to her "hope we didnt miss the cake!" Joker said bursting into laughter "oh! Dont forget the party favores!" Harley said digging through her smiley face purse pulling out three joker granades, smiles face lit up with a squeel of delight "oh ya! Cant forget our freinds we left out side!" Smile kicked open the door and pulled the pins throwing the grinning granades out into the croud still being held at gun point by some of jokers men wearing gas masksthe door shut and smile covered her ears waiting for the boom  making the croud inside cower from the door infear of the explosion wen instead ,phychotic bursts of painful laughter erupted from the carpet outside smile burst into laughter pointing at the now confused croud "oh you shoulda seen ya faces! Hahahaha priceless!!!" She shouted in a fit of laughter joker threw an arm around his daughter with a wide grin wagging his finger "sorry folks! Fireworks arent till the end!"  Harley squeeled and leaped into the croud making them scream in horror as they jumped back from the mad women "oh! This is great! But somethings missin" she pondered a finger tapping her chin, joker slinked in behind her and coiled his fingers over her shoulders "aw pooh, wat is it" he asked in a mock baby talk voice harley gave him a big frown "its our babys big day! And no one seemed to remember the baloons!" She pouted joker threw up his hands in disbaleafe with an over dramadic gasp "oh  now we cant have that!" "And no birthday cake daddy!" Pouted smile her bottom lip quivering, joker whiped a fake tear from smiles cheek "now now princess no tears, daddy well make it better" he cooed patting her head he began to pat down his suit jacket "now i know ive got it somewere..." he pondered to himself wen his face lit up "ah ha!" He exclaimed and reached behind a captives ear pulling out a remote with a big yellow smiley face botton on it and a big red shiney bow ontop "here it is!" He said with a laugh and held the remote out to smile "here you go princess" he said with a joker grin smile squeeled and riped off the bow tossing it over her shoulder it his a henchman in the face sticking to his forehead he let out a huff rolling his eyes as smile jumped up and pressed the botton and with that loud pops sounded through out the grand lobby making confettie rain down on them and then the glass roof exploded raining down small peices of snow like glass onto everyone a large joker hot air balloon lowered its self into the hotel as flashing pink purple and green lights flashed about and loud booming circus music blasted through the air smile staired in wonder as glittering confetti of all colors rained down on her she smiled up at the ceiling as the captives covered there heads from the glass. A shard slid down smiles face near her mouth she licked the blood off from the small cut and began laughing and spining in place joker laughed histarically and pulled harley in next to him wen the lights to the hotel went out making the croud begin to scream. Joker sceeced his laughing and glared up at the ceiling the ongly lights being the colored ones from the balloon "hes here" he growled harley gasped "puddin wat'do we do?" Harley whispered to him as she glanced over at her daughter who didnt seem to notice the lights and was skipping around a verry bored and annoyed henchman as she threw confettie over him from her pockets, "we welcome him to our little celebration of course" he murmerd back and stepped foward his arms outstreched a joker grin on his lips "nice of you to drop in batsy!" He shouted to the air making smile stop in her tracks and whip around to look up at her father who stood on stage "its a shame you were late thow, dont worry thow you didnt miss the cake!" He shouted with a chuckle harley took this as an oprotunity to run over to smile she jumped down from the stage and stood protectivly next to her baby girl grasping her hand tightly "dont worry baby mommys gotchya" she whispered but harley was more worried then smile, she was honestly curious about the big bad bat the phychopath that haunted her nightmares  "come on batsy show yourself!" Just then a black shadow swooped down from the cieling at the joker "daddy look out!" Shouted smile, joker spun around to face the bat but was met by a punch to the jaw joker stumbled back laughing "nice to see ya to bats" joker swong back hitiing him with a joy buzzer. Harley dragged smile away "smile move your ass!" She shouted as the goons began shooting at the bat but smile was in a daze at her fathers tango with the big bad bat wen harley sudently stoped making smile knock into her. Batgirl stood infront of them "outta the way bat brat!" Shouted harley standing protectivly infront of smile batgirl stood in a ready position "give it up harleen" she shot back but her eyes caught sight of smile "whos the girl?" She asked glaring "so serious" tisked harley she slowly slipped her hand into her smiley face purse tightening her grip around smiles wrist and threw down a joker bomb "have a laugh once in a while!" The bomb exploded releasing purple laughing gas into the air. Bat girl covered her mouth with her cape and harley ran throug the smoke shuving a coughing batgirl to the floor, they ran out the back to the purple get away car "partys over baby!" She shouted tossing smile into the back seat "what about daddy?" Smiles asked in a panic "daddys fine baby dont you worry" she said starting the car she backed into a few trach cans and sped out of the ally as they sped away swerving in and out of traffic smile looked out the back tinted window of there purple rolls royce eyes locked desperatly on the hotel wen a round of explosions went off like fire crackers through the hotel purple pink and green fireworks shot up from the hotel spelling out 'HAHAHA' and 'BANG' "DADDY!!" Smile shouted in horor a the hotel began crumbleing down setting off another round of explosives and fireworks "mama we gotta go back!" She shouted at her mother tears brimming her eyes harley held back her tears "no! Daddys fine baby" she snaped "b-but the explosion he-" "i said no Smile!" She shouted glaring daggers at her daughter in the rearveiw mirror her hands gripping the stiring wheel tighter "daddys gotten outta worse then that baby hes fine." She said more calmly, smile sunk down in her seat crossing her arms "no were gonna have to switch hideouts, your daddy set up one for us incase the bat showed up tonight" smile looked up at this "but wat about all my stuff" she argued "its all been moved, now keep quiet we'll be there in a half hour" smile could hear the sound of fire engines and ambulances heading torad the hotel as they drove further and further away smile could still see the fireworks being shot into the sky the last word she saw shot into the smoke was BANG.