69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Calum

Part 9/11

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Connor Ball - Calum✔️
• Brian Dales - Calum✔️
• Louis Tomlinson - Calum✔️

*last Calum part of the chapter*

Also the request said young Louis, so I'm writing him from like a few years ago. (Like in the pic, (where he looks super cute 😉))

Louis:  
"Again?" You complained as Louis began to wake you up.

"What to you mean again?" He snorted, "were you planning on sleeping forever?"

"Maybe I was," you mumbled sassily, still refusing to open your eyes.

"Ooooo," you heard Harry from the bunk above you.

"Hey! Only Y/N can sass me Harold!" Louis hit the ceiling a few times.

"Hmph," was Harry's only reply.

You took the opportunity to snuggle back up in the warm softness of the bunk. You were immune to your boyfriend's loudness by now.

"Oh no you don't," he chuckled when he saw you ready to fall back asleep, "you aren't sleeping through another sound check."

So he put one arm under your legs, and the other under your shoulders, and lifted you out of the bunk.

"You're the worst," you complained when he lowered you into a standing position. You were half-tempted to not let your legs take your weight and just crumple to the floor, but that would be a little much, even for you.

"I know, but you looove meeee," he pressed a kiss to the side of your head as you finally opened your eyes. You sighed and looked around. Liam, Louis, and Niall were all up. Niall was sitting on the couch eating breakfast, and Liam was on his phone.

"Morning Y/N," they both said as you picked up the blankets that were pooled at your feet and shoved them back into the bunk.

"Morning," you responded. You then turned around to face Louis, "how come Harry and Zayn aren't up yet?"

He could tell that you were offended that they got to sleep while you had to wake up.

"Harry is mostly awake," he said, pulling back the curtain on his friends bunk. You got to see a little bit more of Harry than you bargained for.

"Whoa," you blushed and turned away.

"Hiiii Y/N," Harry said cheekily.

"Just close the curtain," you shook your head and sighed.

"I swear he slept naked just to do that," Louis grumbled.

"Yeah well I'm not looking in Zayn's bunk," you walked back over to your own suitcase, "I'm just going to change."

"Me too," Louis walked over to his bag, which was right next to yours.

You took out your clothes and then walked over to the bathroom, Louis right behind you. You opened the door, walked in, and then turned, blocking his entrance.

"I'm changing, alone," you clarified, closing it and turning the lock.

"Hey!" He complained, and you heard laughter in the background.

You were changing when you realized how much you needed a shower. Yeah that might make you late to soundcheck, but you figured that at least you could go to the venue with Zayn.