70. You Are Kidnapped - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Being buried alive
• Kidnapping
...

Wow you guys really like these kidnapping ones 😂

If you're wondering why my updating is so off this week it's because I'm a procrastinator and I put off a ton of HW

Luke:  
The low rumble of snores lazily drifting through Luke's door was the only noise in the house. To most, it would seem like the only appropriate noise in a house at two in the morning would be those of it's sleeping occupants, and in many ways they would be correct. But what they would be forgetting are the nonorganic occupants of any house. The twenty four hour laborers that allow the people to function in the way they are accustomed. The refrigerator, the television, and the security system with the backup generator had all been murdered simultaneously. A power surge had flowed through the currents of the house, their gentle humming ended with a sudden shock as they went dark. Their noise was gone, making Luke's loud snoring all the more prominent. As he was obviously unconscious, he was unaware of his surroundings, the death of his electronics, and their murderer who was using the passing of the security system to gain entrance to the house. Luke didn't hear the soft noise of the front door lock being popped open, he snored through the intruder's walk up the stairs, and he didn't know of the figure looming in front of his door. But they moved on quickly, they weren't there for Luke, they were there for you. So the shadowy figure silently waltzed across the hallway to stand in front of your bedroom door, this time they did more than stare. A gloved leather hand was pulled out of a pocket and it moved to rest gently on the doorknob. Slowly but surely, it gripped and turned the knob, allowing the kidnapper access to your room. They walked in and stood looming over your bed. Taking in the moment, they were smug knowing that they could do anything and you had no ability to stop it.

You were dreaming about dogs. Well puppies really, cute, fluffy, little furballs that were frolicking around in your minds eye. You didn't feel yourself being drugged. You had no way to know that you were slung over a shoulder, or that you were removed from your home. All you knew was that your dream, like everything else, went dark.

...

"Huuuuuuh," Luke stretched and yawned. That had been a really great night, he couldn't remember the last time he had slept so soundly. He was grinning like a fool, propped up on a mountain of pillows that he had stacked against his headboard. This was something to celebrate. "Y/N? DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT TO BREAKFAST?" Luke yelled as he swung his legs over the edge of his bed. Much like he expected, you didn't respond, it was only 8:30 A.M., so he assumed you were still asleep. Shrugging, Luke slipped on his slippers and padded into his bathroom. "Y/N! COME ON!" He yelled as he pulled out his toothbrush. He snorted at the lack of response. Usually by now you'd be screaming at him to shut up, or grumbling or something. You were never this silent. He sighed and put his toothbrush back in the holder, he should probably check that you hadn't fallen out of bed and hit your head or something. So he shuffled out of his bedroom, and across the hall into your room. He raised a fist to your door and knocked gently. "Y/-" he stopped talking when your door creaked open as if it hadn't been securely shut. How odd, you always had your door completely shut and closed. Luke bristled as he clearly remembered you closing your door last night, but he took in a deep breath. It was just as likely that you had gotten up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or he was going crazy. Both seemed to be rather plausible in that moment. So he gathered his courage and pushed your door the rest of the way open. "Y/N?" He asked as he stepped in and took in the scene. Your room, which was always messy, was suddenly organized. Your clothes were in the laundry, your bed was made, and all your stuffed animals were laid out so that they stared directly at the doorway. But you were nowhere to be seen. "...Y/N?" Luke asked again, now aware that there was something very, very, wrong. He walked closer to your bed and saw that not only had it been made, but a gift had been wrapped. A little red box with a neat bow on the top was sitting square in the middle of your comforter. "Oh God," Luke's hands began to shake as he stared down at the little box. Where were you? What was going on? "ARE YOU TRYING TO PRANK ME AGAIN?" He screamed, swiveling around and looking at every part of the room. There was no response. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY Y/N!" He was nearly in tears as his shaky hands grabbed the present off the bed.