Chapter 31

"What if I told you.." He starts, his voice becoming quieter with every word.

I stare at him lightly in anticipation.

"I.."

I use my hand to wave him on as he stays quiet.

"I-I.."

"Viktor, spit it out!" I say, laughing. A small smile falls over his face but he immediately covers it up with his hand.

"It's embarrassing.." He says, his face becoming a very unnatural shade of red.

"I won't laugh, I swear." I respond, putting my hand on his shoulder. He opens his eyes slightly and glances over at the hand rested on his shoulder, letting out a large breath.

"E-earlier, when you said you were a 'lovestruck little boy'.." He starts, whispering. "I got a really bad boner."

My eyes widen and my cheeks heat up tremendously.

"W-w-w-what?" I say, trying to hide my embarrassment but obviously failing. He looks over and smiles lightly at me, although biting his lip.

"See, in the past.." He starts. "Sure, I was intrigued by you, but I never actually became h-hard. And I never have for anyone. So when it happened.. I was really shocked, confused and didn't know what to do.. I mean, I knew what it was, I was just a little antsy."

I stay silent as my hair falls over my face.

"S-so, I started kissing you like that because I-I'm really.. uh.. turned on.."

My eyes widen and I let out a shaky breath.

"O-oh." I stutter, covering my lips with my hand.

It falls silent before Viktor says something that makes my heart pound even harder than it already was.

"I think I'm ready, Yuri. But only if you are."

My eyes widen and I look over at him, blushing but yet completely frozen.

"V-Viktor.. We just started dating a couple days ago-"

"I know." He says. I see a disappointed look on his face as he stands up, then standing there for a few seconds before starting to walk away to leave.

I feel my heartbeat race inside my chest and my brain overflowing with anticipation. What do I do? Should I do it? I want it, but is it too soon?

But when will the next time be that he's really okay with it..?

So in the shock of the moment, I grab his wrist, then pulling him back down to me before he could leave the room.

He falls over top of me, his eyes wide when I kiss him hard. He puts his arms around my neck and pushes us further up the bed, his tongue slipping in my mouth and mine doing the same.

"I never said.." I say through the heated kiss. "That I don't want to."

He pulls away for a moment to stare into my eyes, biting his lip and then picking me up, placing my head on the pillows.

"And you're really sure about this, Yuri?" He asks, staring into my eyes. I can feel my heart beating furiously but I smile lightly, bringing my hand up and gently caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"As long as you are, Viktor."

He smiles, but not the soft smile I usually got from him. This one was soft, yes, but it held so much more meaning. I'd never seen such a genuine smile in my entire life.

"Then I guess it's time to face my fears, huh?" He says, chuckling.

I stare into his bright blue eyes, not even blinking.

"At least I can say I faced them while I was happy." He finishes, then leaning down and kissing me gently.

•••
OKAY GUYS, SORRY THIS WAS SHORT, I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS KIND OF CLIFFHANGER AND SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M SAVING THE JUICY STUFF FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

tell me, guys. I was a little worried about this.. Should I not have them do it yet?

I really really want them to and feel like right now the atmosphere is just right, but like I feel like some people might stop reading because it was "too soon" or "not right timing".

So please tell me how you feel.

Thanks guys