Chapter 49

A/n: Sexual content. Read at your own risk.

•••
"Um, Viktor," I whisper, my face a bright red as I straddle him and undo his belt loops. "I've.. I've never done this before, so s-sorry if it doesn't feel good,"

He just smiles, lifting his hand and running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't care." He says, his smile growing the littlest bit wider. "I don't care about how good it feels. I just want to feel you embracing me."

I bite my lip, pausing my movements for a moment to clear my throat.

"O-okay." I mumble embarrassingly. I take off his belt, afterwards slipping off his shirt and holding the sides of his stomach softly in my shaking hands.

I breathe out, closing my eyes for a moment in attempt to calm my erratic heartbeat.

"If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to, Yuri." He says, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I can always top, if it's too much pressure,"

I rest my face into his palm, smiling a bit while looking into his eyes.

"I'll be fine, Viktor," I whisper softly. "I'm just a bit worried about you."

"Hm? Why?" He questions, his eyes laced with a tint of curiosity.

"I mean.. I know we've already had sex multiple times, but I'm unsure if me dominating would bring back h-harsh memories for you," I say, sighing. "I'm probably overthinking, but I'm just worried,"

"Oh, Yuri," he says, running a hand through my hair. "Thank you. Thank you for worrying about me and keeping that in mind. But.. I-I'll be okay."

I smile.

"This is why I love you." He laughs, pulling me down to hug me to his chest. "You worry about me like no one else ever has, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it."

I blush, nuzzling my face deeper into his chest to hide my embarrassment.

"Let's just get this going," I flush, lifting my head up and embarrassingly covering my face with my hands.

"Aw, I love it when you get embarrassed," He teases, giggling. "You're so cute."

I groan, removing my hands although blushing a bit harder.

I lean down, shushing his words by pressing a kiss to his lips. He simply sighs, lacing his arms around my waist and pushing me against him. I slip off my shirt, my kisses trailing from his lips to his cheek. I can hear his breathing growing heavier as I pepper kisses down his jaw, sucking a hickey under his ear.

"Mmm," he moans, my lips sliding over the glistening skin on his neck. I plant more hickeys onto his chest, smiling when I leave a gentle kiss on his heart and feel it speed up.

I push back, resting both hands on his heart and rubbing gently.

"I love you," I whisper, smiling.

He blushes, returning the gesture.

"You're such a sap," he laughs, resting a hand over mine. "But I love you, too."