↠ {05}

6 February 2017

Monday Night RAW.

Main Event:
Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs
Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho.

End Of The Match

"Pedigree."

"And the cover by Rollins."

"1!"
"2!"
"3!"

Bell rings.

"And the winners of the match, via pin fall, Seth Rollins and The United States Champion Roman Reigns." JoJo announced.

I watched how the referee raised both of their hands in the air. Two former Shield brothers reunited once again. What a site it was!

I walked up to Kev to see if he was alright after that vicious pedigree. Once I saw that he was okay, I quickly got up from kneeling on the floor.

I looked back in the ring only to notice Seth staring at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds and he smiled at me. I returned the smile and at the corner of my eye, I could see Chris looking at me so I put my head down. Suddenly someone pulled me by the elbow abruptly. It was Kevin.

"What the hell you think you doing?" He yelled furiously. His face turned as red as a tomato.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. He squeezed my hand tightly. "You're hurting me." I said and quickly broke the grip he had on my arm and took a few steps back.

"I saw you smiling at him." He said pointing at Seth, who was still standing in the ring with Roman when they should have been long gone.

"He's my friend! I'm allowed to smile at him." I said. Kevin raised his hand up and slapped me across the face in front of everyone.

"What in the world?" Asked Michael Cole shocked.

"Kevin Owens just slapped his girlfriend because.... I believe it was because she smiled at Seth Rollins." Said Corey Graves.

People started to boo him. I placed a hand on my cheek as tears started filling my eyes. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I could see Chris on the floor behind Kevin, the expression on his face said it all. I couldn't believe what Kevin had just done. He has never done this before so it was really a shocker. I quickly turned around and ran up the ramp. As soon as I walked behind the curtain, the first person I saw at the gorilla was Cesaro. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

Cesaro - A 3x tag team champion and a previous Andre The Giant Battle Royal winner.

"I'm okay. I'm sorry. I just want to be alone." I said as I walked away.

Eventually I found a quiet place in one corner. I sat on the floor crying while the image of what happened played in my head over and over again. I never knew that smiling at a friend was a crime. I never knew that Kevin was such a big jerk. He slapped me in front of thousands of people and on live television on my RAW debut. How could he even be so selfish?

"Gabi!" Called out Bayley. "Gabi!" She called out again.

"Bayley!" I cried out. She found me in the corner and dropped to the floor.

"Gabi, come here." She said as she wrapped her arms around me and allowed me to cry on her shoulder.

"I just wanna go back to the hotel."

"Come on. I'll drop you off at the hotel right now and I'll bring your stuff when I come back."

Bayley did exactly what she said she was going to do. She left me at the hotel, in fact she didn't just leave me at the hotel, she actually walked me up to my room. She then went back to the arena and fetched our stuff. Kevin and Chris came soon later but I chose to ignore them, I pretended like I was sleeping.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Locking eyes, trading smiles 😳 what's going on here Gabi and Seth???

Thoughts on this strange 'friendship' between Seth and Gabi?? Thoughts on Kevin??

Thanks for reading! 😬 please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x