↠ {22}

One Hour Before
Fastlane:

Seth and I had just arrived at the arena and we were already feeling the pressure. Today was an extremely important for both of us, it was our one chance to get revenge on Kevin and Charlotte. Kevin hadn't accepted Seth's challenge so that meant that we had to turn to Plan B. We were really hoping that it wouldn't have to come to that but it had and we had no choice.

"Today is huge." He said with a frown on his face.

I know he didn't want to turn to Plan B because that's not the type of person he is and he considers Sami as a friend but there was really no other option.

"Yeah, it's time to execute Plan B." I said. Seeing Seth full of sadness really breaks my heart but in order to be victorious we had to do whatever it took. "You know there's no other option, right?" I asked him while putting a hand on his shoulder.

He stopped in his tracks, making me stop with him. He turned towards me and looked at me with guilt in his eyes and replied "I know."

I dropped my bags to the ground and wrapped both of my hands around his neck. I pulled his head down until I could reach his lips and placed a soft passionate kiss on them. After about ten seconds, I pulled away and tried to assure him that everything will be okay. "By the end of tonight, we'll both be the champions of the WWE."

"I don't doubt that." He said. He quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket to text Dean to ask him where he was.

We both went our separate ways and made our way to our locker rooms to leave our stuff. We met up at catering so that we can finally put our plan to work.

"Dean said they on their way here. Wait..." Seth said. He looked at his phone and then continued speaking. "Their here." He added with a smile on his face.

I took out my phone to text Roman. It's time to get this plan rolling.

*WhatsApp Conversation between Gabi {GS} and Roman {RR}*
GS: Status update?
RR: Nothing yet.
RR: Wait! I have eyes. Gorilla.
GS: Alright! It's time.

"Gorilla." I said to Seth. "Let's go! I'll text Dean." I added. He nodded and we made our way to the Gorilla. I quickly texted Dean the location.

*Conversation between Gabi {GS} and Dean {DA}*
GS: Gorilla.
DA: Alright! Time to have some fun.
GS: Don't hit my man too hard.
DA: Have to make it look convincing *smirk*
GS: Dean.. *straight face*
DA: *wink*

We arrived at the Gorilla and see them standing exactly where Roman said they are. They quickly noticed us.

"Too bad you don't have a match tonight." Hunter said to Seth.

"Too bad you're such a coward." Seth said as he burned Hunter. I chuckled and Stephanie was quick to notice it.

"Whats so funny?" She asked me.

"My man just burnt you're husband." I said, not being able to hold back the laughter anymore.

Hunter turned his attention to me. "You know Gabriella, you are such a talented wrestler and we had so many big plans for your career. You would have reached the very top of the mountain...." He said. "if you didn't choose to go down the wrong path." He added as he turned to look at Seth.

"Nah, nah, nah! This isn't about Seth! I chose to go against the Authority because I stand for what's right and what y'all have been doing for the past couple of years is not what's best for business, it's just two overpaid son of a bitches taking out their anger on innocent people who are clearly better than their handpicked lapdogs." I yelled at them.

Stephanie displayed a shocked expression while Hunter just stared at me with a blank look on his face. Stephanie was just about to say something but Dean and Renee arrived.

"What are you two doing here?" Hunter asked Dean and Renee as Seth looked at Dean with a straight face.

"Came to cheer on my brother." Dean smirked. I turned to look at Seth. "No no sweetheart, not this scumbag. I'm talking about the one who didn't sell out." Dean said straight into Seth's face.

"I DID NOT SELL OUT, I BOUGHT IN." Seth yelled in Dean's face. "Roman has forgotten it. Why can't you do the same?" Asked Seth.

"Because I'm not as soft as Roman is. No matter how much you apologize, I will never forgive you." Said Dean.

"I don't need your forgiveness..." Said Seth. "cause we all know who the better man is." He smirked.

"The better man?" Dean started laughing. "You actually believe that?" He laughed again. "You're nothing but a pathetic loser."

Seth punched Dean in the face and Dean attacked him. The two of them exchange blows as Stephanie and Hunter enjoyed the entertainment.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Stephanie yelled and jumped in the air like a little girl. Hunter basically just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Seriously you just gonna do nothing about this?" I asked them but got no response. Not like I was expecting any response from them. "Dean is not even on this show. He wasn't supposed to be here." I added, finally getting Stephanie's attention.

"So what?! He's welcomed here anytime." She smirked. And that's all we needed to hear.

Roman and Finn quickly broke up the fight and dragged both of them far away from each other. Seeing how happy Stephanie and Hunter was after the fight really annoyed the shit out of me but it made me happy to know that they actually fell for it. Damn, these guys are such good actors.

As I was walking towards makeup, I took out my phone to send a group text message.

*WhatsApp Conversation between Gabi {GS}, Seth {SR}, Roman {RR}, Dean {DA} and Renee {RY}.*
GS: Well played boys.
DA: Sokka and Suki bought in?
RY: Yeah. Y'all were pretty convincing.
SR: No kidding. I think Dean might have fractured my jaw.
DA: You broke my nose.
SR: Watch where you hit next time.
DA: Me? What about you?
SR: I have a match tonight.
GS: Quit it guys!
RR: Yeah chill out, y'all will be fine.
DA: I have a bloody nose cause of him.
SR: I have a disfigured jaw.
RR: Geez man! Stop behaving like little babies and man up!
DA: Hey Seth, maybe next time, you should break Roman's nose.
RR: Excuse me?!
SR: *laughing*
RR: When I'm done with the two of you, every single part of y'all will be broken.
DA: Dirty Deeds. Just saying.
SR: Pedigree. Just saying.
RR: Spear. Just saying.
GS: Shut the fuck up before I come for all three of you. Just saying.
DA: Sorry Miss. Our bad.
RR: Sorry.
SR: Sorry babe.

After that crazy chat and after I was done at makeup, I decided to go see how Seth was doing.

"Babe you okay?" I asked him while taking his hand.

"Yeah." He smiled. "You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said blushing. "I need to change." I added.

"Go! I'll see you just now." He said. I quickly pecked his lips and then left for wardrobe.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Fastlane is finally here. Hope you enjoyed the little build up to it. Stay tuned for the next chapter which will be the PPV itself. 😊

Do you think this plan will work? But most importantly do you think Seth and Gabi will BOTH leave Fastlane CHAMPIONS?

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x