↠ {13}

20 February 2017

Monday Night RAW.

Seth and I just went backstage after all the drama happened.

"Girl, you were on fire." Said Sasha as she gave me a hug.

Sasha Banks - A 3x RAW Women's Champion and a former NXT Champion.

I hugged her back and said "Thank you."

"You got this tonight. I haven't seen anyone more talented than you." She said.

"Thank you Sasha. It means a lot."

"You're welcome."

"Oh my gosh. I'm so proud of you for doing that." Said Bayley as she hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"I can't believe I did that." I said while letting go of her. I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Hey! Stop crying!" Said Seth.

He was just about to say something else when he was interrupted by Mick Foley. "Gabriella, Triple H wants to see you in his office."

"Okay! Thanks Mick."

He nodded and walked away.

"Time to face the music." I said expecting a mouthful of swearing from Hunter and Stephanie. They made it pretty clear yesterday that I wasn't supposed to make an appearance today.

"Good luck." Said Bayley.

"I'm gonna need it." I replied.

I arrived at the office and the door was open. Hunter spotted me standing outside. "Come in Gabriella." He said.

I walked inside, Stephanie shut the door and immediately they started. "What the hell were you thinking?" Asked Stephanie.

"I was thinking that my ex boyfriend just admitted that he cheated on me on live television after being together for one year. How do you think I feel? Yesterday y'all called me in here telling me that I can't even make my in ring debut because I don't have a trainer, when two months ago you told me that I was star quality and that I was so talented. Well if I am, then why do I have to have a trainer to make my debut? Charlotte stole my man. She took away the one thing I had in WWE and you want me to do nothing about it. I'm sorry but I just can't." I said and wiped the tears from my eyes as I waited for a response.

"I get what you're saying but you can't just go out there and do what you just did." Said Hunter.

"I know, I'm sorry okay! It's just that I completely lost it when Kevin admitted what he did."

"Your career is now in your hands. If you beat Charlotte then you will become a full time in ring competitor but should you lose, YOU WILL BE FIRED." Said Stephanie.

"I understand! Thank you for giving me a chance."

"You're welcome. You can leave now."

******

Before The Match.

"Imagine if I actually pull this off. Charlotte will be so embarrassed."

"She'll be humiliated." Said Seth.

"Thanks guys for the advice and the little training session. I gotta go now."

"It's no problem. Now go get them baby girl. Good luck!" Said Roman.

"Good luck babe." Said Bayley.