↠ {23}

5 March 2017

WWE Fastlane:

"You ready?" He asked.

"I'm really nervous." I said and looked down at the ground as he put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. He intertwined both of our hands as he stood in front of me.

"Don't be. You'll do great!" He said. "You always do."

This is my one chance to prove to everyone that I am the queen of the WWE and not Charlotte! I have to win at all costs!

"You got this babe." He said as he kissed me. He pulled away when he heard my name being called over the PA System.

'Gabriella to the gorilla.'

"Let's go." He said and smiled.

We walked towards the Gorilla holding hands and along the way, superstars and divas such as Cesaro, Sheamus, The New Day, Summer Rae, Alicia Fox and many more all wished me luck. We arrived at the Gorilla and Roman just came backstage after retaining his United States Championship against Chris Jericho.

"Congratulations my brother." Seth said as he bro hugged Roman.

"Thanks bro." Said a tired and beaten up Roman Reigns.

"Congratulations RoRo." I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks baby girl, and good luck for your match. Go make us proud." He smirked.

Just then my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Dean.

Dean: Good luck Shaw. Bring that title home to The Shield.

A smile appeared on my face when I read his text. It's great to have everyone on my side. It feels good and boosts up my confidence. I replied to Dean and then handed my phone over to Seth.

"Alright Gabi. You're up!" Said the sound guy. I nodded at him and my music hit. I turned to look at Seth and Roman one last time. Roman nodded and Seth said "You can do it."

With these words in my mind, I walked through the curtain.

******

WWE Fastlane.

Gabi vs Charlotte.
WWE RAW Women's Championship.

"Shooting Star Press by Gabi." Said Cole.

"Shades of John Morrison." Said Corey.

I pulled Charlotte near the turnbuckle and set her up for the 450 Splash. I climbed onto the top turnbuckle as the crowd started to cheer. I jumped off the turnbuckle and performed my 450 Splash but Charlotte rolled out of the way.

"Nobody home." Said Byron.

I held my tummy with both my hands as Charlotte locked in the Figure 4. I screamed in pain and tried to fight out of it but instead she turns it into the Figure 8.

"Figure 4 bridged into the Figure 8." Said Corey.

"Gabi is in the center of the ring. She has nowhere to go." Said Cole.

After screaming and trying to fight out of it, I eventually managed to crawl my way to the bottom rope forcing her to break the hold. She refused to let go of the grip until the referee counted to four. I rolled out of the ring to get a breather. She paraded the ring and yelled "Wooo" while sticking her hands out to the side and she does a slow 360 degree turn.