↠ {43}

Friday.

Hall Of Fame 2017.

Seth and I stood on the red carpet as photographers and journalists constantly took out pictures of us together. After about ten minutes of posing on the red carpet, we were about to take our seats when we got stopped by Renee.

"Hey you guys." She said. She hugged us both, first me and then Seth.

"Hey girlie. You look stunning." I said. Renee was dressed in a stunning peach vintage dress that only she could pull off.

"Thank you wifey. And you look so gorgeous. I love this idea. It's so unique." She said referring to my dress.

I know that Hall Of Fame is a very formal event and that ladies who attend it love their long dresses but this year I decided that I wanted to try something different so instead of using a long dress, I went for a short petite black dress.

Yeah, you can say that I like to stand out from the crowd.

"Thank you girlfriend." I smirked.

"Okay guys so I would love to stay to chat all night but I do have a job to do. I only have a few questions and then you guys can go and take your seats. Okay?" She said and we nodded. "You ready?" She asked gesturing towards the camera crew. A camera crew member gave her the heads up and Renee continued. "Guys, I'm standing here with the WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins and the WWE RAW Women's Champion Gabi. First of all Gabi, this is your first Hall Of Fame attendance. How excited are you feeling tonight?" She asked.

"I'm super excited. Attending a Hall Of Fame ceremony has always been on my bucket list and the fact that I am here today, makes it all feel so surreal. A dream come true and definitely something I would never forget for the rest of my life." I replied.

"Who are the two of you looking forward to seeing getting inducted tonight?" Asked Renee.

"Ah definitely Kurt Angle. I watched him my entire life. I personally think that this is long overdue. Kurt is absolute class. He is one of the greatest athletes in WWE history. He is amazing and I feel honored to have the privilege of watching him get inducted into the Hall Of Fame tonight." Replied Seth.

Seth's been a huge fan of Kurt ever since he was little. He has been looking forward for this for so long and literally couldn't stop talking about Kurt since finding out that he was getting inducted.

"Oh yeah, definitely Kurt but for me personally I would say The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. Man, she has inspired me in so many ways. She showed us women that we can do stuff that men can do. I mean she was one of the very first women to compete in a tables match and on top of that she was the first ever women to enter the Royal Rumble match and eliminate The Great Khali. How amazing is that right?" I asked.

"Pretty cool." Seth replied.

"And let's not even begin to talk about her accomplishments, Diva of the year, 3x Women's Champion and she even held the Divas Championship. And that's a women, I would love to be like. So yeah I'm pretty stoked to see Beth getting inducted tonight." I said.

Many young women wrestlers would say that their female role model is people like Lita, Trish Stratus, Natalya, Mickie James and so on but for me, my role model has always been Beth Phoenix. I followed her career since day one and for some reason, there was just something special about Beth. I'm really glad that Beth is getting inducted into the Hall Of Fame tonight because I think she really deserves it.

"Seth going into WrestleMania as the Universal Champion for the first time ever in a match against The Cerebral Assassin Triple H, that you've wanted for so many months. How confident are you that you will walk out of WrestleMania on Sunday still the WWE Universal Champion?" Asked Renee.

"Renee I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I am confident as hell. As you said, I've wanted this match for so long and now I finally have the chance to Slay The King and retain MY title on the grandest stage of all and there's NOTHING and NO ONE that can stop me from doing that." Replied Seth.

Short, simple, and true.

"Okay guys, I only have one more question and it's for you Gabi." Renee said and gave me a warm smile.

"Alright, hit me with your best shot." I smirked.

"Now Gabi you have a fatal-4-way match against Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Bayley in your first ever WrestleMania match. What kind of thoughts are going through your mind right now and how do you feel about it?" She asked.

"Oaf Renee, honestly, all kinds of stuff is going through my mind. I feel nervous, like really really nervous. I mean yeah this is my first WrestleMania and I am walking in as the champion but the real question is, am I walking out as the champion? That we'll find out on Sunday. Although I can tell you one thing and that is... I may be the underdog compared to my three opponents but I will NOT go down without a fight.... And you can count on that!" I responded.

If I'm being completely honest to myself, my three opponents for Sunday have all been to WrestleMania before, they've all been champions more than once before and going into that match, I am an underdog but at the end of the day, I'm the one who made that match. I came up with the idea of seeing who's the better wrestler between me, Bayley and Sasha.

And I am determined to PROVE to everyone that it was me all along!

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Gabi seems determined to retain her Women's Championship at WrestleMania. Do you think she can do it?

Only 2 more chapters left 😓 Are you ready for the FINAL 2 chapters? What do you think is going to happen? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x