↠ {Little Time Jump}

Now we're going to TWO months later. Here's a little update on everything that happened in the last two months.

Kabi?
Despite all their arguments, Gabriella and Kevin are still dating. At times Kevin still behaves like a jerk but he finds a way to make it up to her every time.

Position:
In the previous chapters we saw that Gabriella's role in WWE is to be a manager for Kevin and that hasn't changed since then. She still walks him down to the ring and watches his matches.

Universal Champion?
Kevin Owens is still the Universal Champion. He beat everyone that challenged him for his title with the help of Gabriella and his usual sidekick Chris Jericho. Yep, Gabriella helped him cheat too.

I don't like your boyfriend!
As we saw in chapter six, Bayley called Kevin a jerk and seemed to have gotten really angry when she found out that Gabriella forgave him so quickly. Well Bayley didn't stop there. She actually admitted to Gabriella and Kevin that she doesn't like him, so Bayley and Kevin don't get along basically but despite that, Bayley and Gabriella are still best friends.

Friends with the enemy?
In the last chapter we saw that Kevin told Gabriella that she and Seth can be friends, well he did mean it. In fact, Kevin accepted their friendship and now even considers Seth as a friend.

A lonely Architect?
We all know that Seth Rollins is a charmer and that he always gets the girls but unfortunately for him, his relationship with Sarah recently ended. So that means that Seth is now on the market. Anyone wanna be Seth's new girlfriend? 😉

Number one contender?
After defeating Finn Bálor on Monday Night RAW {February 13th, 2017} in a number one contender match, Seth is now the number one contender for the Universal Championship. So watch out Kevin😉

Best Friends?
We all know that Gabriella met Roman Reigns in chapter four but they didn't really have a proper conversation. Luckily for Gabriella, being friends with Seth, allowed her to finally get to know Roman a little more and now the two are good friends. Gabriella also became friends with the other former member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose, as well as Bayley's boyfriend Finn Bálor and one of Bayley's other close friend, Sasha Banks.

The cool chick:
We can all see that Gabriella is a very sweet and timid girl well we're not the only one that sees that. Gabriella is friends with everyone backstage and doesn't have any enemies yet. Cool right?

Women's Champion?
The current RAW Women's Champion is indeed the Queen, Charlotte Flair. Bayley had a chance at the title but sadly failed to claim the title.

So that's all you need to know. I could have made it short and simple but I wanted to give you all a brief description of it so you wouldn't get lost in the next chapters.

What are your thoughts on all of this? Let me know in comments 😊 and thank you so much for reading x