↠ {15}

Wednesday.

I wake up to the buzzing sound of my phone. Nine text messages. All from Bayley, Mom, Dolph and other people.

Dolph: Spoke to him. He said yes. He's gonna meet us in Wisconsin. Training starts Friday.

That message just made my day. I'm so excited. I literally can't wait to start training, although I really wish he'll tell me who my trainer is going to be.

Me: Dolph you're such a life saver. Thank you so much babe. Would be great if you could tell me who it is though? *smirk* xoxo

I replied to Dolph and then opened the second message which was from Bayley.

Bayley: Hey sister, sister! Starbucks tonight with Sasha?

Me: Hey hunny bunny! I like the sound of that. Great news! I start training on Friday. Dolph came through *dancing* Tell you more later xoxo

I opened the next message which was from mom asking how I was doing. I replied to mom and then opened Ben's, who was also just checking up on me.

I replied to Ben's message and then heard a noise coming from the suite living room. I got out of the bed and quickly grabbed one of my stilettos from the floor. I held my stiletto up as I walked towards the door. I turned the door knob slowly and pulled the door open only to see Seth sitting on the living room couch playing on his phone.

"Seth!" I rolled my eyes at him. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I added.

"Why do you have a shoe in your hand?" He asked. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because I thought you were a...." I sighed. "Ugh, nevermind."

I walked back into the room and threw the shoe on the floor. I jumped back into bed as he followed me inside. He sat on the bed and then looked at me.

"What did you think I was?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said. He displayed a blank expression. "Okay okay, I thought you were a burglar." I rolled my eyes at him again.

"A burglar in a hotel? Really?" He burst out into laughter. Damn that laugh is so hot. Wait what?

Just then my phone buzzed. It's Dolph. I open the message and it reads...

Dolph: I can't say but all I can tell you is that he is the Prince of Parkour. *wink*

Me: You're so mean. Dammit! See ya on Friday.

"I have good news." I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"What?" Seth asked anxiously.

"I have a trainer." I replied.

"Wow that's amazing Gabi. I'm so happy for you. Who is it?" He reached out and gave me a hug. I hugged back of course.

"I have no idea. Dolph is teasing." I sighed. "Saw him at the pool yesterday. I told him my story and he said he has a friend who does Parkour and that he'll ask him to train me. He messaged me earlier and said that guy said yes but he refuses to tell me who it is. He also said he's the Prince of Parkour." I added.

"That's amazing, Gabi. We need to celebrate, maybe later though." He suggested.

"Can't do later. Starbucks with Bay and Sasha."