↠ {33}

Gabi's POV.

Friday.

"Have y'all spoken since then?" Bayley asked after I had told her what happened between me and Seth.

"Nope. I haven't seen him since then. When I woke up the next morning and all his stuff was gone." I said feeling a little down.

I miss Seth. I miss listening to all his silly jokes and music, cuddling with him, I just miss having him around. All of a sudden a tear rolled down my cheek. I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was tearing up. Bayley noticed the tear and pulled me into a tight hug.

"He'll come around." She said trying to reassure me.

"I hope so." I said as a few more tears came out.

"Stop crying!" She said wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Today you are going to spend the day with me and the girls. We're going out to have fun. Okay?" She asked. I nodded in agreement. "I am going to call Sasha and a few others and then we're gonna go." She added.

"Where exactly?" I asked curiously.

"I have no idea." She said as we both laughed. Bayley always knew how to make me laugh even at my worst times.

"I'm gonna go to the hotel gym and do some workout in the meantime." I said.

Since Cesaro didn't fly with me to Hershey, I have to do my rehabilitation workouts on my own. Bayley left and I walked towards the gym. I arrived at the gym and spotted Sheamus. He's so white, you can spot him anywhere.

"Hey Sheamy." I said and chuckled. Sheamus hates being called Sheamy.

"Hey Gabs." He sighed. "Where's your other half?" He asked.

Because all of us are really good friends, I decided to tell Sheamus the truth. Despite what people say about him, I know that I can trust him. "Seth and I aren't really on good terms right now." I replied.

"What happened?" He asked. While using the treadmill, I explained to Sheamus what happened between me and Seth.

"I'm not an expert but just give him the time he needs and when he's ready he'll come back to you." He said as I stopped and listened to him. "Look Gab, I have to get going. You gonna be alright over here?" He asked placing a hand on my back and rubbing it gently.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back before leaving.

I walked towards the dumbbells and started lifting one with my injured right hand. I could feel my shoulder getting better and I really couldn't be more happier. There's still a few more days until RAW and with the right amount of rest, I might actually get cleared for RAW on Monday.

"Well if it isn't the one hit wonder." Said a sad annoying voice, bringing me out of my thoughts. My mood changed from good to bad faster than an heartbeat.

"Look Charlotte, I'm in no mood for your shit right now so I suggest you leave." I said pointing at the gym door.

"Oh what happened? Boyfriend problems?" She joked and Dana chuckled.

"Why don't you mind your own business Charlotte?" Sasha said walking towards us.

"Oh look... Sasha to the rescue... once again." Said Charlotte. "Such a pity you can't fight your own battles kiddo." She added.

"I can fight my own battles. You the one who can't. If you didn't have your pet toy around you all the time, you would be nothing but a quiet little pussy cat." I yelled out straight into Charlotte's face.

"Please... you're nothing but a pathetic loser." She said. "You and your career is nothing but one big fat joke." She added.

And that's all it took to get me to retaliate. I've had enough of Charlotte and her thrash talk. I punched Charlotte in the face and then tackled her to the ground. We exchanged blows while Sasha and Dana battled it out in the other corner. Charlotte and I kept on trading fists until suddenly I felt a pair of hands getting wrapped around my waist, dragging me away from Charlotte.

I noticed the familiar hands and tattoos and without hesitation I said "Let go of me Roman."

"No way." He replied and left me down when we were outside the gym.

I heard a familiar laugh coming from behind me. No way! It can't be. I turned around and I see him standing there. "Deanoooo." I shouted and jumped up in excitement.

"Hey kiddo." He said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and then pulled away when I heard Sasha talking to someone while walking out of the gym.

"You should have just let me finish them both off." She said.

"And let you get suspended? No way!" Replied Seth.

I smiled for a second when he wasn't looking. I missed his pretty face. We made eye contact and he looked like he wanted to say something but instead he looked down on the floor, that's when I knew that things still wasn't right.

"I have to get going." I said. I walked away before anyone could even say anything. Tears started filling my eyes once again. I can't do this. I can't get hurt like this again. Seth needs to make up his mind. He can either get on with our relationship or he can end it. Its up to him.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Kinda boring chapter. Sorry to disappoint 😔 next chapter gonna be a good one, that I promise you. 😏 Anyone else find Charlotte annoying? 🙄

Thanks for reading! 😬 please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x