↠ {42}

Thursday.

"Oh my gosh, it's Matt and Jeff." I said as soon as I spotted the Hardy Boyz in one of the training rings.

Matt Hardy - A former ECW and United States Champion.
Jeff Hardy - A 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x WWE Champion and a 1x Intercontinental Champion.
Together they are 6x World Tag Team Champions.

"You like the Hardy boyz too?" Asked John.

"Err duh. Everyone loves the Hardy boyz. I was hearing rumors about them possibly making a return at WrestleMania but I didn't think it was true and now I can't believe my eyes." I replied.

John chuckled. "Come on, I'll introduce you to them." He said.

"Are you kidding me? Do you want me to freak out the way I did when I met you?" I asked with a straight face.

"You'll be fine." He said, grabbing my hand.

It's WrestleMania week and I'm not even close to being ready for Mania in three days. John unexpectedly showed up in Orlando yesterday to help me train, because that's what trainers do. They help their trainees when their under stress. I really couldn't have ask for a better trainer than John Morrison.

"Hey guys." Said John.

"Mundo what you doing here?" Asked Matt a little shocked but excited to see John at the same time.

(Johnny Mundo is John Morrison's ring name in Lucha Underground.)

"Am I the only one who still calls you Morrison?" I asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." John chuckled.

"What you doing with the RAW Women's Champion, Mundo?" Asked Jeff.

Oh. My. Gosh. He knows who I am.

"She's my trainee." John replied.

"I'm not surprised. I've seen her use some of your moves in the ring." Said Matt.

"Only thing though, she does them better." Said Jeff. Matt and I both burst out into laughter. "By the way sweetheart, I'm Jeff Hardy." He added and stuck out a hand to me.

Jeff Hardy just called me sweetheart.

"And I'm his older brother Matt Hardy." Said Matt, who also stuck out a hand towards me.

"I'm Gabriella Shaw. It's a pleasure meeting you both." I replied, shaking both of their hands, first Jeff and then Matt. "So you guys are officially back in WWE?"

"Yep, starting at WrestleMania." Matt responded.

"Man the fans are gonna get the shock of their lives." I said and smiled.

"This is our home. It always has been." Said Jeff.

"I just wanted to say thank you." I said and smiled at them.

They both looked at me confused.

"For what?" Asked Matt.

"For making my childhood."

"Aww you're so cute." Said Jeff. "Come here." He added, pulling me into a hug.