↠ {18}

Monday.

"I feel like crap." I said while walking up to Seth and Roman backstage and they both laughed.

"Do you remember anything?" Asked Seth.

"Not much. Sorry about that." I replied. I feel bad for getting drunk on them last night.

"It's cool. We had fun." Roman smirked.

"Yeah, don't frat." Seth chuckled.

Suddenly Triple H purposely bumped into Seth while walking past. "Oops, sorry!" He laughed.

Seth clenched both his fists. Roman grabbed his left arm and shook his head signaling no. Seth started to breathe heavy. I quickly put a hand on his shoulder and he started to quieten down a little bit.

Ever since Triple H turned his back on Seth and cost him the Universal Championship, Seth has wanted to get his hands on Triple H. Seth called him out many times but Triple H proved that he's a coward and refused to face Seth, instead he got a restricting order against Seth stating that if Seth laid a hand on him anywhere besides in the ring then Seth will be fired from WWE. He often pulls stunts like these to tease Seth but we make sure that Seth doesn't do anything stupid.

******

27 February 2017

Monday Night RAW.

Bayley and I sat at catering as we watched Monday Night RAW kickoff with general manager Mick Foley.

"Now it has occurred to me that Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins hasn't had a proper match together without any interference and I feel that is very unfair to the number one contender Seth Rollins." Said Mick.

Why do I have a feeling that whatever Mick is going to say is going to effect our game plan for tonight?

"Last week Chris Jericho interfered in yet another Universal Championship match and because of that, I have no choice but to ban Chris Jericho from ringside tonight." Said Mick as the crowd starts singing the 'Yes!' chant.

Okay I did not expect that. Just then Jericho's music started playing and here comes the two scumbags. They walked down the ramp and made their way into the ring.

"Ban me from ring side? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" Yelled Jericho.

"I just did." Said Mick as he exited the ring. The crowd cheered as Jericho went crazy in the ring.

"Class from Mick." Said Bayley as we both chuckled.

"You know what happens when you ban me from ringside? Huh Foley?" Asked Chris as Mick looked at him from the ramp. "Do you know what happens Foley? Mick Foley, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!" Added Jericho.

"Such an idiot." I said taking a bite of my food.

******

Main Event:
Rollins vs Owens
{Universal Championship}

"Suicide dive from Seth." Said Corey.

"Seth completely dominating this match." Said Cole.

"Owens driven first into the barricade by the architect." Said Byron.