↠ {11}

Sunday.

"Tomorrow night is huge." I said as we walked inside the Black and Brave Academy.

Tomorrow on Monday Night RAW, Seth has a Universal title match against Kevin and Seth is determined to beat Kevin to stick it in The Authorities face. Seth hasn't and will never forget how Hunter turned on him and cost him the Universal title and he wants his revenge. He wants it bad!

"It is, yeah. I have to win. I have to take away what he loves most, as revenge for both of us."

"What about Chris?"

"Roman has my back on that one. If Chris does anything, Roman will show up and beat the crap outta him. Both of us knows how important this is and I'm glad my best friend has my back."

"You and Dean finally made up. Any chance of a possible Shield reunion?"

"What's with all the questions? Since when did you become an interviewer?" He raised a eyebrow at me.

"Shut up and just answer the damn question!" I ordered him.

"You know how everything works in the WWE. We have to do as we're told too. Although I know the guys will fancy a reunion. I, myself will fancy it. I've had some of the best moments of my life in The Shield and those two fella's hold a very special place in my heart, they always have and they always will. Their not just my friends, their my family!"

"The whole universe would love a reunion, including me. Y'all have come a long way on your own though."

"Yeah we have. But The Shield will always be apart of us. It's how our WWE careers started."

"Lies! Your careers started at FCW." I smirked.

FCW/Florida Championship Wrestling - Before NXT was created, FCW was WWE's development division.

"FCW was just the beginning. Our actual WWE careers started when we got promoted from NXT to the main roster and made our debuts at Survivor Series." He explained.

I chuckled. "I knew what you meant. I was just messing with you." I stuck my tongue out at him and he pinched my thigh.

"Seth man!" I said rubbing my thigh.

He chuckled as we left the gym locker room, ready to train.

******

It's the afternoon now. I just arrived at the hotel after a long training session with Seth. I opened my room door and then closed it by kicking it with my leg. The door slammed as I walked towards the bed. I fell flat on the bed and my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and then slide my finger on the screen to answer it.

"Hey Hunter! What's up?"

"We need to talk. Can you make it to come to the office?"

"I just got home from training. Can you give me about 15-20 minutes tops?"

"Sure. Just as long as you come in before 8."

"I'll be there."

I hung up on Hunter and called Bayley.

"Hey babe. You okay?" She answered.

"Hey hun. Yeah I'm all good. I just need a favour."