↠ {20}

Wednesday.

It's Wednesday and I just got home from a training session with John. This Sunday is Fastlane and we haven't done much training this week so we decided to kick it up a notch and have a ten hour training session today. I'm extremely tired but there's no time to rest.

Seth and I are going on our first date tonight. I have no idea where we are going but all I know is that I have to be ready by seven and it's already six so I basically only have one hour.

I walked inside the bathroom to have a nice hot shower. About ten minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom and put on my pajamas. Now comes the hard part, finding the right outfit. It's literally every girls nightmare.

After a twenty minute struggle, I finally found the perfect outfit. I changed into my short black dress and started to work on my hair. I decided to put soft curls on my hair. Soon as I'm done curling my hair, I started applying my make up.

Before I knew it Seth was knocking on my room door. I walked towards the door and opened it to see him standing there in his black skinny jeans and a formal long sleeve grey shirt with a box of Ferraro Rosher chocolates and a bunch of red roses. Damn he looked so handsome.

"Man... you look beautiful." He said with a smile on his face.

"And you look so handsome." I said while kissing him on the lips.

"These are for you." He said and handed me the chocolate and the roses.

"Their beautiful. Thank you so much and how did you know that Ferraro Rosher is my favourite chocolate?" I asked him.

"I didn't. It was a lucky guess." He laughed. "You're ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied. I grabbed my phone and purse and we head out. I turned off the lights and he locked my suite. We walked down to the car and he drove off.

After driving for about twenty minutes, we finally arrived at the restaurant, Republic Chophouse. Oh my gosh! It's a Steakhouse. Seth is so sweet, he knows that I love steak so he brought me to a Steakhouse.

"I know you love steak so I figured this would be the perfect place for our first date." He said and smiled.

"You're so sweet." I said as he took my hand and intertwined it with his. We walked inside the restaurant and stopped at the front desk.

"Hi. I called in earlier. Reservation for Seth Rollins." He said.

"Oh yes! Right this way." Said the waiter as he took us to our table.

We arrived at the table and Seth pulled out a chair for me. I sat down and he pushed the chair in like a true gentleman. He then took his seat and we looked at our menu. Gosh, I never knew there were so many different types of Steak. After contemplating for about fifteen minutes, we finally placed our order.

We spent our night talking about things like music, growing up as kids and stuff we like. Who would have thought he would have such bad taste in music, so vintage. Doesn't seem like he keeps up to the music we have nowadays. I wonder if he knows who Ed Sheeran is. I would have asked him but because we both have different tastes in music, we decided to drop the topic.

But putting all that aside, we really got to know each other alot more. Honestly after getting to know Seth the way I did tonight, I seriously love him even more.

Suddenly the television monitors in the restaurant went blank and everyone turned their attention to it. Alphabets started appearing on the screen one by one, starting with the alphabet G then A then B then R then I then E then L then another L and then A, wait a minute that's my name.

"Seth." I said.

"Just watch." He smirked.

A whole lot of other alphabets popped up on the screen and by the end of it, it read 'Gabriella Shaw, Will You Be My Girlfriend?'

"I never got the chance to ask you properly so I'm asking you now." He said as he stood up. The whole restaurant started to look at Seth Rollins who's standing in the middle of the restaurant. I didn't even realize that our table was right in the middle. There was complete silence as everyone's attention was focused on Seth. "So what do you say Gabi, Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He asked out aloud.

I got up from my chair and said "Yes!" I smiled at him and we shared a kiss as everyone clapped and whistled. He is so sweet. I knew I loved Seth before but now I love him in a way that I didn't even know that it was possible to love somebody.

We had our desert and then he paid for everything. We left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel.

We chatted for a bit in my suite living room. He leaned forward and pulled me into a deep kiss. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed every inch of my face. I put a finger on his chest and made circular motions on it before eventually running it down all the way to his stomach as he put his hand under my dress making his way up. It wasn't long until our lips reconnected. After making out for a few minutes, I pulled away.

"Seth, wait! Is it not too early for this?" I asked.

"Nah." He whispered against my neck. Damn he's so hot. Even a simple gesture like that turns me on.

"Then let's take this to the bedroom." I smirked. I woke up and held an hand out to him. He took my hand and I led him to the bedroom. I shut the door behind me and turned towards him.

I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and pulled it out. I threw him on the top of my bed and he let out a loud groan. He pulled my hand making me sit on top of him.

We made out for a couple more minutes, my hand traveling to his neck then his back and lastly to his chest while his hand travelled from my back, all the way to my thighs.

He unhooked my dress, opened the back zip and removed it from my shoulders making it fall down to the floor. I unhooked the belt of his pants and opened the button. I dragged his pants down all the way to his knees, forcing him to take them off fully. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor.

He pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me. He planted little kisses on my neck and then eventually bites it, making me moan. "Seth." I said as he grinned.

We kissed each other passionately as his hands travelled every inch of my body. I turned him over and lay on top of him. This time it was my turn to have the fun. I bite his lip and he moaned. He stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"What?" I asked him.

"I Love You Gabriella Shaw." He said.

"I Love You Too Seth Rollins."

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Seth is soo cute.

The picture attached above is Gabriella with the outfit she wears for the date with Seth.

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x