↠ {45}

WrestleMania 33.

Gabi vs Charlotte vs Bayley
vs Sasha Banks.
RAW Women's Championship.

I planted Sasha with a beautiful C4 and covered her. The referee did the three count and I picked up the victory, successfully retaining my title in what was an exhausting ass kicking match.

I beat Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha on the grandest stage of all. I proved to Charlotte once again that I wasn't a one hit wonder, I was more than that. And as for the girls, well we finally found out who the better wrestler is, not that it even matters anyway.

I celebrated with the crowd as they cheered me on. "Gabi! Gabi! Gabi!" I smiled as they kept on chanting my name. It was a pretty magical moment.

It wasn't long until The Shield appeared on the screen.

"Three down. One to go." Dean said into the camera and let out an evil laugh.

I chuckled at his laugh as I knew he just couldn't resist it.

I finally reached the gorilla after that extremely long walk. Man I was tired.

"You did it. I'm so happy for you babe." Said Seth as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I still can't believe it." I admitted.

Before my match, I had some doubts about winning. Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte are all incredibly good athletes and together we put on one hell of a match. We gave it our everything just to make sure that the fans were satisfied and in the end I outsmarted everyone and came out on top.

Man, I can't wait to run into Stephanie and see her reaction.

"Now it's my turn." Seth smirked.

I honestly will never understand how he is always so calm and confident right before a match. While most wrestlers will be stressing about their match, Seth will rather just sit back, relax and think about going out there and putting on the show of his life.

I swear he's not even human.

"Go out there and make me proud."

******

Seth Rollins vs Triple H.
WWE Universal Championship.
Falls Count Anywhere.

After fighting all over the arena, Seth and Triple H took their fight backstage. They exchanged blows in the parking lot before Seth smashed Triple H's head into a car window.

From the parking lot, they made their way to the gorilla exchanging blows all the way. Seth hit Triple H with the Avada Kedavra and Triple H flew through the curtain, back unto the stage. Seth was about to go through the curtain when suddenly somebody jumped him. It was none other than Samoa Joe.

Joe started to attack Seth, completely man handling him. Joe hit Seth with a Samoan drop on the ramp and Seth screamed in pain. Triple H instructed Joe to pick up Seth and set him up for the Pedigree but before that could happen, Roman's music started to play.

Roman came out and planted a Superman Punch on Joe. Triple H went to hit Roman but Roman hit him with a vicious right hand. Roman attempted to Superman Punch Triple H but Joe attacked him from the back. Joe and Triple H started beating up Roman. They were like two wild dogs on the loose. It wasn't long until they were stopped by a very familiar theme song that made the whole of Florida go wild.