↠ {12}

20 February 2017

One Hour Before
Monday Night RAW

"You're ready?"

"No." He turned to look at Roman Reigns and then back at me.
"I'm Seth Freakin Rollins, of course I'm ready." He smirked.

"That's the spirit." I raised my hand up for a high five. He high fives back.

"You better look out for him and take out Chris." I ordered Roman.

"Baby girl, I always have his back. Don't worry if they do anything stupid tonight, I will pull the trigger on this baby and make it reign in this bitch." Said Roman as he showed his fist and held his right wrist, in reference to his Superman Punch. Seth nodded in agreement. He then pulled out his vibrating phone from his pocket.

"It's Dean." He said while sliding his finger across his phone to answer it. He immediately put it on speaker mode.

Dean Ambrose - A 2x Intercontinental Champion and the current World Heavyweight Champion. He is also the third and last member of the Shield.

"Hey!" Seth answered.

"What's up homie?" Asked Dean.

"Nothing much. Just chilling with Ro and Gabi before the show."

"Hey big dog. Hey Gabi."

"Hey Lunatic." Roman joked.

"Hey Dean." I said.

"How you doing Gabi?"

"Good and you?"

"Good. Seth, bud Renee and I just wanna wish you good luck for tonight. Make sure you bring that title home to the The Shield."

"Yeah man. You're the only one of us that don't have a title." Said Roman.

Dean had recently become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion while Roman has held the United States title for a while now.

"Thanks guys and I know. I'm gonna do y'all proud tonight."

"Sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but notice Dean mentioning y'all as The Shield." I said with a gigantic smile on my face.

"Guys I forgot to tell y'all Gabi is a Shield fan. Like die hard Shield fan. She even has a poster of us on the wall in her room." Seth chuckled while telling them.

"For the record, the only reason that poster is on my wall is because of Dean and Roman. I don't really care about the other member." I smirked.

"Continue... I'm keeping track of every mean thing you said to me in the last few days." He threatened me.

"I'm not scared of you Rollins."

"Ohhhhh." Dean said from the other side of the phone. Roman chuckled while Seth just stared at me with a straight face. "I like Savage Gabi. Alright, guys. I gotta go. See y'all soon." Dean added before hanging up.

******

February 20th, 2017.

Monday Night RAW

Bayley and I were sitting in the locker room and watching RAW kick off. Kevin and Chris had just walked down to the ring, who knows what shit their gonna talk about now.