↠ {29}

13 March 2017.

Monday Night RAW.
Promo.

I watched as Sasha walked down the ramp and made her way into the ring. Just then Mick entered the gorilla.

"How's your shoulder?" He asked.

"Not good." I replied and let out a sigh.

The past few days has been really hard on me. I had to miss the house show in Buffalo on Friday and I haven't worked out at all because the doctor specifically ordered me not to. Although this break kinda did have one good positive thing about it, it allowed me to spend some quality time with Seth and his family and it also got me a chance to hang out with his dog Kevin, whom I'm pretty sure loves me more than Seth now.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason only and that is to challenge Gabi for the title I never lost." Sasha said pulling me out of my thoughts. "So Gabi, why don't you come out here princess so we can have a little... chat." She added, calling me out.

I signaled for my theme to start playing and as soon as it did, I walked through the curtain and made my way down to the ring as the crowd cheered me. I slapped a few hands and even hugged a few kids. I walked up the steel steps and got into the ring.

"Now this should be interesting." Said Corey.

The crowd started to chant my name, making me smile at them.

"You, Me, Charlotte, WrestleMania?" Asked Sasha, getting straight to the point.

As I was about to respond to Sasha, I was rudely interrupted by Charlotte's theme. I looked at Sasha and sighed before gesturing towards Charlotte.

"You don't get to make up matches Sasha. Who do you think you are? Mick Foley?" Asked Charlotte as she laughed and made her way into to the ring.

"Sasha ain't no Mick Foley and she may not have the right to make matches, but I can! I'm the champion Charlotte!" I said into Charlotte's face. The crowd cheered and Sasha clapped. I turned my attention towards Sasha and put the microphone near my mouth. "And Sasha, you want a match at WrestleMania? Well.... you got one." I added. Sasha nodded and the crowd went ecstatic.

"I don't care if I have to face both of you. I am going to regain what's rightfully mine at WrestleMania...." Charlotte said and gestured towards me and then continued. "And actually I'm going to buy your parents front row tickets so they can watch you become a one hit wonder." She said pointing at me.

Once again before I can even say anything, I get rudely interrupted, but this time by Sasha. "Gosh Charlotte do you want everyone to have daddy issues just like you?" She asked. Charlotte's jaw dropped to the floor.

"And girl if I was a one hit wonder, I wouldn't have beaten you twice already, neither would I be the RAW Women's Champion." I shrugged.

"You see this girl right here." Sasha said and pointed at me. "She's everything that you wish you were and everything that they want." Sasha pointed at the crowd and then continued. "So despite all your negativity, Gabi is still more deserving at that championship than you will ever be." She added. I smiled at Sasha and she returned the smile.

"Sasha I'm so impressed, that you are not out of breath because you're continuously taking other people's spotlight. You must be so exhausted." Charlotte said.

"Oh me exhausted huh? Do you know what I'm exhausted from? Looking at your stupid face." Said Sasha burning Charlotte.

I couldn't help but laugh as Charlotte gave me a bitter look. And that was it. Charlotte hit Sasha in the face with the microphone. Charlotte turned towards me and walked right into a Sweet Chin Music.

"Shades of Mr WrestleMania himself." Said Byron.

"Gabi paying tribute to the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels." Said Cole.

"See you at WrestleMania bitches." I said and dropped the microphone. I held my title high in the air and pointed at the WrestleMania sign that was hanging from the roof before rolling under the bottom rope and walking up the ramp.

"The WWE RAW Women's Champion Gabi sending a message to her opponents at WrestleMania." Said Corey. That was the last thing I heard as I left the gorilla.

Now that that's taken care off, there's only one more thing left to do.

******

Monday Night RAW.
Later That Night.

"Ahh babe, this feels really nice." I said while Seth planted little wet kisses on my neck slowing making his way down to my breasts.

Suddenly the door opened abruptly. Bayley and Chris walked in with a whole lot of camera crew. Yep, Seth and I are both topless and RAW is on air. I quickly got off Seth and put his shirt on. Bayley smiled and Chris well, he looked like he's just seen a ghost.

"Wha... what is going on here?" Asked Chris.

"Chri-" I said before getting interrupted by him.

"You're dating... him?" He asked looking a little disappointed at me.

"Yeah. You know why?" I asked. "Because he was there for me when I needed him the most. He came to my rescue when I was left stranded at a restaurant by your best friend on Valentine's Day." I pleaded my case. I sounded a little over toned but I didn't care.

"Wait a minute... you called him that night? And not me?" He said pointing at Seth.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why?" He asked looking a bit confused.

"Because you're Kevin Owens stooge. I wasn't sure if-"

"I'm what?" He asked interrupting me yet again. I rolled my eyes at him. "You know what happens when you call Chris Jericho a stooge? Huh? Gabi! You know what happens?" He asked. He clicked his pen and then paused.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Seth and Bayley who were both laughing silently. "You gonna put me on the list? You really gonna put me on the list Chris?" I asked smiling.

Chris put his hand down, turned around and walked away. Seth signaled for the camera crew to stop filming and they did. They went back to commentary and RAW continued for the night.

I am so happy that Seth and I finally made our relationship public. At least now we don't have to hide it anymore. And it feels good.

I am gutted that I didn't make the list though. I think I'm actually gonna put that on my bucket list and hope that some day I will eventually make the list of Jericho. What an honor that would be.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Drama, drama, and more drama!!!

Triple threat match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship at WrestleMania. Happy? Or would you have liked a Fatal-4-Way?

Anyone else want to make the List Of Jericho? 😂 I know I do 🙋🏽🙈

Thank you for reading 😬 please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x