↠ {34}

Seth's POV.

I looked at Roman and Dean once Gabi had left. How are we going to sort out our problem when she wouldn't even talk to me? This is going to be harder than I thought.

"She'll come around." Roman said trying to reassure me that everything will be okay.

I've never been one to show how I really feel but at this point, I feel like I've lost the love of my life so I didn't care if I cried in public. I frowned at the thought that I probably messed up my relationship.

"What if I lost her forever?" I asked trying to hold back the tears.

"You haven't and you won't." Dean said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't think like that hey." Sasha said. She playfully punched my arm. "We're gonna help you get her back..... Look Bayley called me earlier, she wants to take Gabi to a club later to get her mind of this mini break up. I don't know which club we're going too but I'll find out and text you the details. Maybe you guys could come and you can talk to Gabi." She added.

"Guys I'm really not up for a club." I sighed.

"Not up for a club or you just dunno what to say to her?" Asked Roman.

Damn why do they know me so well?

"Seth you are my best friend and I hate seeing you like this. When you were with Gabi, you were the happiest I've ever seen you. I want to see that Seth Rollins back, not this sad and depressed Seth Rollins. And besides sadness and depression is not a good look on you. I'm gonna go find out what I can and I'll text you okay?" Said Sasha. I nodded and she gave me hug before leaving.

"You know me and little miss Banks don't see eye to eye but I have to agree with Sasha. You're depressed and the sooner you get on with it, the better." Said Dean. I nodded and we parted ways.

Roman's been awfully quiet today. Maybe he's waiting for the right opportunity to beat the shit out of me. I don't know.

******

Later that day.

Roman, Dean and I walked into the club that Sasha texted us. I spent most of my day lazing in my hotel suite. I haven't worked out nor have I spoken to anyone but the guys and Sasha. Speaking about Sasha, she rushes up to me with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey you!" I said and smiled at her. She didn't return the smile instead she just held my arm tightly.

"Seth." She said. She looked like she wanted to cry.

"Sash are you okay?" I asked as I grabbed her hands.

"Seth I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't know this was going to happen. I swear I had no idea." She cried out and bit her lower lip.

"What are you on about?" I asked a little worried.

She moved out of the way and the first thing I saw was Gabi dancing with another guy. My heart sunk when I saw that he was all over her. His hand even travelled to her bum every now and then and she looked like she was having a good time. Tears started filling my eyes. Sasha was shaking and kept on repeating the words 'I'm sorry' as Roman held her in his arms.

"It's... it's not your fault." I stumbled and said to her.

Before I could even say anything else to Sasha, I saw Dean taking off in the corner of my eye. He was headed towards Gabi and her bitch. I quickly ran after him because I knew he would do something crazy. Dean pulled the guy away from Gabi and punched him in the face. Dean went to punch him again but I stopped him.