↠ {16}

Friday.

It's Friday morning and I just got out of the bathroom. Today I'm going to meet my trainer and have my first training session with him. I'm super excited and a little nervous at the same.

I took my phone to call Seth. Yesterday we flew from California to Green Bay, Wisconsin and I haven't seen him since we checked in. I went into my contacts and searched for his name, as soon as it came up, I pressed the dial option.

"Hey Gabi. What's up?" He answered after a few rings.

"Hey! Hmm nothing really."

He heard the sound in my voice and immediately knew something is wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just nervous." I said with a frown on my face.

"About what?"

"This whole training thing. I've always wanted to do Parkour but what if I'm not good enough for it? What if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up Gabi. You know why.... because you are Gabriella Shaw and you never give up so easily. You can do anything you put your mind too. You are extremely talented. I've seen what you can do, the world's seen what you can do. Like hell they've seen you prefect the Superman Punch and Pedigree in just 30 minutes so I won't be surprised if Dolph tells me later that you've already perfected Parkour. Now stop being the drama queen that you are and suck it up man!"

I smiled while hearing him say my catchphrase. "Thanks Seth. I needed that." I said. "Look I've got to go get ready now." I added.

"I'll call you afterwards to see how it went." He said.

"Alright, cool!" I said before hanging up.

I'm really glad that I called Seth because he always knows what to say. He always knows how to make people feel better. Not only is he good at giving advice but he is very good at being a friend too. He's really one in a million and I know I say this alot but I am extremely grateful to have him in my life.

I quickly changed into my clothes and waited for Dolph. As soon as Dolph arrived, I grabbed my gym bag and locked my room door. We got into the car and he drove off to the gym.

"Oh great! He's already here." Said Dolph as we jumped out of the car once we arrived at the gym.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Cause that's his car." He said as he pointed at the silver AMG parked across from us.

We entered the gym and immediately my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw John Morrison doing some Parkour training.

John Morrison - A former WWE Superstar. A 3x Intercontinental Champion and a former ECW Champion

"John Morrison." My eyes widen as I placed a hand over my mouth. "John Morrison-"

Before I could even say anything else Dolph interrupted me. "Is going to be your trainer." He said.

I cannot believe it. I've been a huge fan of John Morrison for years. He's the reason I love Parkour. He was the inspiration behind me choosing to do Parkour. I really wish that I can be as good in Parkour as he is. I never thought that Dolph would be talking about him. Like hell I didn't even know they were friends.