↠ {25}

6 March 2017

Monday Night RAW.

"You okay?" I asked Roman who's holding his head and looking down at the floor.

"My head is still busting." He sighed.

After Fastlane yesterday, we went to one of the local nightclubs in Wisconsin to celebrate. We had a few drinks and partied all night, some of us a bit too much. Although it was really fun.

We flew to Chicago, Illinois early this morning so we haven't really had time to rest and most of us are still feeling the hangover. Because Dean and Renee are both on Smackdown Live, they stayed back in Wisconsin to rest. Lucky them!

"Let's make this the last time we go overboard." Said Seth while sipping off his coffee.

I chuckled and they both turned their attention to me. "Y'all act so tough but y'all can't even handle the heat." I said jokingly.

"Oh we can handle the heat alright." Said Seth.

"Sure y'all can." I replied sarcastically.

I left the room and headed towards the Diva's locker room. While in the locker room, RAW goes on air and suddenly Hunters theme started to play. What a way to kickoff Monday Night RAW. NOT!

Bayley and I watched from the locker room TV. This should be interesting.

"Seth Rollins...." He said.

I gestured towards Bayley who was biting her lower lip.

"Seth over the past few months, you've wanted to get your hands on me...... well here I am..... so get your ass down to the ring right now." He said.

"Shit!" I said concerned.

I know that my man can handle Hunter but this was so unexpected and knowing Hunter, he's always one step ahead of us so for all I know this could be a trap. My trend of thoughts come to an end when Seth's music started playing. He walked down the ramp with his title over his shoulder and the crowd cheered loudly. He stepped into the ring and the crowd doesn't hesitate to start the 'You deserved it' chants. Hunter looked at the crowd and started laughing.

"How pathetic." Said Hunter. "They think you deserved that title. You don't deserve that title. You never did. If it wasn't for your buddy Roman Reigns, you wouldn't have won that title in the first place."

"I don't deserve this title...." Seth said and then laughed into the microphone as the fans started the 'You Deserved It' chants again. Seth smiled and gestured towards the crowd.

"Don't listen to them, they don't know anything." Said Hunter.

"It's funny to think that this is how you treat them. And you know what's the worst part about it is that you supposed to be a role model. You supposed to be a role model for all of them but instead you choose to be a disrespecting hypocrite." Said Seth.

"I'm a hypocrite? Huh? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. I handed you the world in your hands. I put you on the very top of the mountain and you spat in my face. You couldn't handle the pressure so you cracked. Now you're just a DAMAGED USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Said Hunter.