↠ {27}

Thursday.

"What are you saying Seth?" I asked him, a little over toned.

"I'm saying that you should take your health seriously." He replied.

"I do take it seriously." I said while grinding my teeth at him.

"NO YOU DON'T!" He yelled out.

How dare he yell at me?

"Look this is my body, it's my health. I know what it can take and what it can't. I'm telling you, I'm fine!" I said before walking away.

He grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Why are you so bloody stubborn?" He asked me with a straight face.

"That's just the way I am. Take me as I am or leave me." I replied. I don't think that was the wisest thing to say and neither did he. That's all it took to make him snap.

"FOR FUCK SAKE GABI. IF I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED YOU TO MOVE IN WITH ME DAMMIT!!!" He yelled out. He takes a deep breath in and then let's it out attempting to calm himself. "All I'm saying is go check it out before it gets serious. Let them treat it now while it's minor because if it gets serious then you will be forced to relinquish the title. I know how that feels and trust me you don't want it to happen."

He makes a really good point. Everyone who was at Onnit academy yesterday, drove to Detroit overnight. Seth, Cesaro and I did a little workout session today at one of the gyms in Detroit. While doing some workouts, I felt something get pulled in my right shoulder. I don't know what it is but ever since then it's been paining nonstop. Both Seth and Cesaro suggested that I should go check it out but I don't want too because I'm scared that the doctors won't clear me in time for RAW on Monday.

At this point, my title is on the line and I don't want to be one of those champions who had to relinquish their titles. No I won't be because as long as I can stick the pain, I'll be fine.

"I will check it out when I want too." I said. I grabbed my bag and my phone and slammed the hotel room door on my way out. He didn't even try to stop me from leaving.

I decided to go to Bayley's room which was next door to mine. I knocked on the door and awaited an answer. She opened the door and noticed the look on my face. I was extremely upset.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

"Can we go out?" I asked.

"Where?" She asked.

"Anywhere but here." I sighed.

"Yeah sure. Let me grab my bag and phone." She went inside, got her stuff and then locked her hotel room door before we left. We jumped inside the rental car that she got and drove to the nearest frozen yogurt shop.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"We had our first fight." I replied.

"Err stating the obvious." She said and rolled her eyes. "What was it about?" She asked eating a spoon of frozen yogurt.

I reached out to get my frozen yogurt and the pain came back, this time worst than before. I shut my eyes in pain and held my right shoulder. "This." I said.

"Babe are you alright?" Asked a concerned Bayley.

"Honestly, I don't think so." I replied, finally admitting the truth. Damn, I'm so happy Seth wasn't here right now to say I told you so in his gruff yet sweet voice. Man, I miss that voice. "I'm pretty sure I pulled something today in training." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Let's go check it out." She said. I nodded and we left.

Using the GPS we found the nearest hospital and a good professional doctor who then treated me. I did an x-ray and the doctor picked up the problem immediately.

"Miss Shaw, it seems that you have suffered a Acromio Clavicular (AC) Joint Sprain." Said the doctor.

"Is that bad?" I asked hoping for some good news.

"The good news is that it's a minor injury. The bad news is that I cannot clear you for RAW on Monday." He said.

And that's the news that I was dreading to hear. I shut my eyes and put my head down in disappointment. This ruins everything.

"How long will she be out?" Asked Bayley.

"For about a week or two." He said.

Bayley puts a hand on my non-injured shoulder. "It's okay. It's only one night of RAW." She said trying to make me feel better.

"You need to rest your shoulder for a couple of days and then get your physical therapist to come over and start your rehabilitation." The doctor suggested.

I nodded in agreement. "Thank you doctor." I said sticking a hand out to him.

He shook my hand and said "All the best for the recovery."

"Thank you." I said smiling.

Bayley and I left the hospital and drove back to the hotel.

I called my physical therapist on the way back and arranged for her to come to Detroit. We arrived at the hotel and now comes the hard part.

It's time to face my boyfriend.

"Look this is your first injury as a WWE Diva. I know it's minor but you're gonna need him right now so go and make things right with him. I'll come see you later okay?" Said Bayley while backing away. "You got this." She said before disappearing into her room that was next to mine.

I opened the door and the suite living room is empty. I walked inside the bedroom and Seth was playing XBox. I threw my bag on the floor and kicked out my shoes. None of us said a word. I climbed onto the bed and placed my head on his shoulder once I was next to him. I started drawing little circles on his bare chest.

"So apparently I have an AC joint sprain." I said in a sweet soft tone. He continued playing his game and ignored me completely. "I'm gonna have to miss RAW on Monday." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek all the way to his shoulder forcing him to put the control down and finally turn his attention to me. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"So what made you go and check it out?" He asked.

"The pain became too much." I said as more tears started rolling down.

He wiped the tears with his fingers and cupped my chin with his hands. "Everything will be alright." He said.

He kissed my forehead and then pulled me into a hug. Cuddling with him felt really nice. I honestly hate it when we fight so I was really happy that we made up.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Aw Gabi's and Seth's first fight.

AC joint sprains normally last from a week to a month. Do you think Gabi will make it back in time for WrestleMania? Or will she have to relinquish her title? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x