↠ {24}

WWE Fastlane:

Seth and I sat in the men's locker room and awaiting our queue. My phone vibrated and it was a WhatsApp message from Renee. I opened the message and it read 'now.' I turned towards Seth and said "It's time." He nodded and we made our way to catering.

We arrived at catering, only to see Dean being pulled back by Cesaro while Sami laid on the floor holding his leg. Dean punched Cesaro in the face and started pounding Sami. Stephanie, Hunter and Mick arrived and ordered the referees to break up the fight. Dean fights the referees and Seth let goes of my hand. Seth pulled Dean and Dean elbowed him in the face. Seth tackled Dean to the floor and started punching him. Roman and Sheamus managed to break up the fight while Stephanie and Hunter watched and laughed. Roman dragged Dean away and out of catering.

"Sami, you alright?" Asked Seth.

"My knee." Sami said as tears started flowing from his eyes. A doctor attended to Sami and took him into medical.

"Will he be able to compete later on?" Hunter asked the doctor.

"I don't think so. It looks very serious." Replied the doctor.

Seth looked at me and smiled. We pulled out our phones and headed back to the locker room.

*WhatsApp Group Conversation between Gabi {GS} Seth {SR} Roman {RR} Dean {DA} and Renee {RY}*
SR: Plan worked. *smirk*
RR: Only one thing left to do now.
GS: We're so close.
RY: Go get dem Seth.
DA: You knocked out one of my teeth.
SR: You fucked my eye.
DA: Only cause you broke my nose earlier.
SR: That's nothing compared to a disfigured jaw.
RR: Let me ask both of you a question.
SR: What?
RR: Y'all both still got your heads screwed on right?
DA: Yeah.
RR: Then SHUT THE FUCK UP man!
RY: Y'all act like such babies.
GS: Seriously guys, y'all complain more than anything else.

******

WWE Fastlane
Main Event.

Seth's music hits and the crowd went wild. He made his way down the ramp and into the ring. The crowd quietens down and he began to speak.

"Wisconsin you missed me?" He asked the crowd and they started doing the 'Yes!' chant. He smiled at them and then continued speaking. "We all know what happened to Sami earlier today. If you ask me Dean had no business being her and he is an idiot for doing something like that.... but you know what's interesting to me is that Kevin is yet to answer my challenge and really if he doesn't want to come out here, face me like a man, lose to me like a man, then he can just come out here and forfeit his Universal Championship to the rightful true Champion. Either way, yours truly will walk out of Wisconsin tonight as the New WWE Universal Champion."

Kevin's music started to play and he walked out from the gorilla. "Seth, Seth hold on one minute, what makes you think that you are going to get a rematch?" He asked while walking into the ring. "I mean, I haven't accepted your challenge yet." He added.

"Last time I checked you didn't have an opponent for tonight and because I was cheated of that title twice, I deserve another chance!" Said Seth.

"You don't just come out here and ask for a match, that's not how it's works. I'm not gonna face you tonight." Kevin laughed.

"Why? You scared Kev. You scared that I'm gonna beat you and take that title away from you."

"I'm not scared of no one."