↠ {06}

Tuesday.

It's the next morning and the sound of all the banging on my room door wakes me. It's Kevin. It's 4am and here is this idiot banging on my room door like a crazy man.

"Gabi. I'm sorry." He cried out.

"Go away!" I yelled, putting a pillow over my head.

"Gabi, please."

I know I can be really stubborn at times but if I keep avoiding Kevin, then when will we ever sort out our problem? I opened the door and allowed him to come in.

"Gabi." He said as he sat down on my bed.

"What?!" I asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry. No. I'm really sorry!"

There's a brief moment of silence between us.

"Look..... if you wanna be friends with Seth Rollins then you can be. I'm sorry that I reacted the way that I did. I'm sorry that I slapped you, I promise that I will never do that again." He said while putting a hand over mine.

"Well this was the first time you did something like that and I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I met Seth and that we'd become friends." I said.

I feel a little guilty because I didn't really have the time to tell him that I met Seth and Roman backstage so he obviously didn't know that we were friends.

"So we're cool?" He asked and gave me a smile.

"Yeah, we cool." I said. He reached out and kissed me on the lips.

Even though my RAW debut wasn't very grand, I'm really glad that Kev and I made up because I truly love him and I absolutely hate it when we fight.

"So when did you meet him anyway?" Asked Kev.

I chuckled while recalling how I met Seth. "Yesterday after I signed my contract, Hunter asked me to go to wardrobe. He told me where it was but because I was stressing out so much, I actually forgot where it was. That's when I met Seth. He was there early for some reason and he told me where to find it." I explained to him.

"He's a nice guy but don't get too close." He warned me.

"Hey, I love you and only you."

"I love you too." Kev leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the lips again. He moved closer and pulled out my top. He planted little kisses on my neck as I ripped out his shirt. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Ugh. Are you kidding me?" He sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked while putting his shirt on.

"Bayley."

Kev opened the door for Bayley.

"Jerk." She said as she walked past him when entering the room. She looked at the messy bed and my top that was lying on the floor shocked. "What is going on here?" She asked.

"N-nothing." I tried to say something else but Bayley interrupted me. "Just yesterday he slapped you on your RAW debut and now you're making out with him. Unbelievable." She shook her head and walked towards the door.

"Bayley! Wait! Why did you come here?" I asked and got out of bed. I tried to stop her from leaving but failed terribly.

"Forget it. I'll see you later." She said as she disappeared into the lobby. I slammed the door and walked straight into the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Asked Kev. "Don't you want to finish what we just started?" He added.

"No! Get out!" I yelled. I threw his shirt at him and pointed at the door.

"What?! Everything was just fine until your so called bestie showed up." He said and raised his voice at me.

"This is not about her. I just need some time to myself. Now get out! I'll see you at lunch." I said as I put my top back on. I then walked straight into the bathroom.

I heard Kevin leaving the room. Couple seconds later, there was another knock on the door.

"Ugh. What does he want now?" I said to myself, assuming that it's Kev.

"I thought I told you to go!!" I said and rolled my eyes. I opened the door and my eyes widened in shook.

"Go where?" Asked Seth.

"Seth." I said stunned.

"Hi." He said with a grin on his face. "You okay?" He asked while raising his right eyebrow.

"Yeah. Sorry. Hmm, come in." I opened the door fully and let him in.

He looked at my undressed bed and gave one of his sad comments. I rolled my eyes at him and we both chuckled.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Well I wanted to see if you were okay after what happened yesterday." He said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Kev-"

"Is a scumbag." He interrupted me and completed my sentence wrongfully.

"Ha! No! I forgave him."

He opened his eyes wide in shock and gave me a fake smile. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said while returning the smile.

"Oh well, that's good. I'm happy for you two."

"Thanks Seth."

Suddenly his phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and silently read the caller ID.

"It's my girlfriend Sarah. I have to take this. I'll see you around. Okay?" He said. He answered his phone and left before I can even reply to him.

Girlfriend.

I didn't know he had a girlfriend. Well what I do know is that she is a very lucky lady and I hope she knows that. It was so sweet of him to drop by. We've only been friends for a day and he came to check up on me after a bad incident. He really is one of a kind.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Ahhh Seth you cutie!! 😍 Gabi seems jealous of Seth's girlfriend🙊 Is Gabi into Seth?🤔🙈 Which do you ship? Kabi or Sabi?? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x