↠ {08}

Wednesday.

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I saw was two people sitting on either side of me; Bayley and Seth.

"Gabi." Said Bayley. "Why didn't you call me?" She asked as she playfully hit my hand.

"Because I didn't want to ruin your date with Finn." I said while changing my position on the bed. I placed my pillow up against the headboard and lay against it.

"Thank you for last night." I said gesturing at Seth.

"What are friends for?" He smiled. "This belongs to you." He added as he gave me my room key card.

When I fell asleep last night, he must have taken it with him so that explains how he and Bayley got in this morning.

"Kevin is an ass." Said Bayley.

"Scumbag." Said Seth.

"Bitch."

"Slime-balling twat."

"Dick."

They go on and on calling Kevin every name they could possibly think off.

"Alright, alright. Y'all made your point." I interrupted and rolled my eyes at them.

"Point is, you don't need him!!!" Said Bayley. "Today, you and me are going to visit Seth at the Black and Brave Academy and we're gonna have loads of fun. Okay?" She added.

"I don't feel like going anywhere." I hesitated and made my face all funny cause I really just wanted to stay in my hotel room the whole day.

"No! You can't do that! If you stay here alone, you'll cry all day for sure. So come to the academy with us. It'll be fun and besides you need to train." He said.

He makes a really good point. I haven't trained in like three days, normally I would train with Kevin and Chris but that is no longer an option so why not go with Seth? Seth is one of the most talented superstars in WWE. He's definitely more talented than Kevin and that's why Kevin sees him as a threat. I know that I could learn a lot from him so why waste this opportunity?

"Okay. I will come only because I really do need to train." I said. They both smiled and Bayley jumped up in excitement.

"Come on, bring it in." She said as she opened her arms wide for a hug with a huge smile on her face. I stretched out my arms and hugged her. She hugged me so tight that at one point I couldn't even breathe.

"Err.. you're killing me." I said jokingly while gasping for air. She pulled away and Seth chuckled at us.

"Oh my gosh. I need to find a new trainer." I said while putting my head down covering my face with both hands.

"I can train you but it depends on what style of wrestling you wanna do." Said Seth.

"I wanna do parkour."

He chuckled and put his head down in shame. "Yeah I can't teach you that." He smiled.

"Do people still do that?" Asked Bayley.

"Yeah. What world are you living in? Although, I don't know anyone who does." Said Seth. "I can train you until we find you a parkour trainer." He added.

"I'll love that." I said.

Just then I got a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Please come fetch your stuff from MY house by tomorrow. Also leave your key in the kitchen cabinet before you leave. Thanks. Kev.

I broke down in tears while reading the text. Bayley took my phone and read the text out aloud for Seth to hear as well. She then grabbed me and held me in her arms, allowing me to cry on her shoulder.

What is wrong with Kevin? Why is he behaving like this all of a suddenly? We had such a good relationship right until I started working for the WWE, which he even helped me get into in the first place.

"I'm gonna kick his ass on Monday and take away that precious title from him as revenge." Seth said angrily.

"I swear when I see him, I'm gonna slap him so hard." Said Bayley.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents." I said sobbing. "The reason why I didn't want to go to their house last night is because I didn't want them to see me like this." I added.

If I had went to my parents house last night, they would have been so heartbroken to see me in such a wreck. They've never really liked Kevin so it would have been a disaster and that was the last thing I needed.

"We'll go fetch your stuff from that morons house and then go see your parents." Said Bayley as she offered to come with me.

"Yes, that'll be great."

"Alright. We need to get dressed. We have a long day ahead." Said Seth.

They both went to their rooms and got dressed while I made my bed and showered. I brushed my teeth and changed into my gym clothes. I grabbed my gym bag and walked out of my room. I see Seth waiting outside the room. He took the key card from my hand and locked the door. We waited for Bayley to come and as soon as she did, we left to the academy.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Friendship goals 😍
Thoughts on this chapter? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x