↠ {07}

Tuesday.

"Babe, what we're doing for Valentines Day?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom in my towel. I put my underwear on along with his shirt. I took the comb and started to gently brush my hair.

"It's a surprise." Kev smirked. He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

"I hate surprises, you know that."

"Shame. You just have to wait and see." He said.

I threw my comb in anger and made my face all funny as soon as he walked out of the bathroom. He noticed my little tantrum and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're in for a real surprise tonight." He said as he removed the hair that fell on my face after we kissed.

"I can't wait." I smiled at him and then pulled away. "You better get ready, you don't want to be late for training." I added. I sat on the bed and played on my phone while he got ready.

"Alright. I gotta go." He said. He grabbed his phone and then kissed me on the forehead. "I'll see you later. I'll pick you up at 7." He added.

"Wait, you're not coming home to change?" I asked curiously.

Kev and I live together in our California home. This week RAW is in my hometown San Diego, California and Kevin is going to be defending his Universal Championship against Seth. It's a huge match and Seth is very excited about it, Kev on the other hand, not so much. Kevin sees Seth as a huge threat and that is the reason behind all these extra training sessions that he's constantly having.

"No. I don't think I'll have time for that so I'll just change at the gym and then come pick you up." He said grabbing his gym bag. "Bye. Love you." He added as he left the room.

"Love you too." I said.

Today Bayley and I are going on a little shopping spree. Bayley is currently dating WWE Superstar and a friend of mine Finn Bálor.

Finn Bálor - The first ever Universal Champion and a former NXT Champion.

Finn has been out with an leg injury for a while. He is really close to completing his rehabilitation. He has another session today and because of that, Bayley and I decided to go shopping.

I started getting ready knowing that Bayley would arrive any moment now. As soon as I was done, I made my way downstairs and waited for Bayley. Finally Bayley arrived.

"Hey sister, sister!" She said as she jumped out of her car.

"Hey you!" I said and gave her a hug. She hugged back.

"Ya ready?" She asked.

"Yeah but I just need to grab my purse and phone real quick." I said. We walked inside my house to get my stuff.

"Damn girl. What a house ya got here man." Said Bayley as she looked around the house. Even though we're best friends, this was the first time she actually came to my house because we're always on the road. We spend most of our time in hotel rooms than in our own houses.

"You should come over tomorrow after training so we could chill by the pool or something. It'll just be the two of us cause Kev will most probably be at the gym." I said.

I love spending time with Bayley. She's a really good friend to me and we hardly ever spend time together cause of work.

"Yeah that'll be great." She said. "Come on, let's go!" She added.

******

Valentine's Day Date Night.

It's the afternoon now and it's time for me to get ready for my date with Kev. I spent the whole day with Bayley. We supposed to only go shopping but we were having such a great time that we decided to go to the movies as well. I picked an outfit and then showered. After I showered, I came out of the bathroom and started getting ready. Once I was ready, I walked downstairs and waited for Kev. Kev arrived and hooted, implying that he was here. He sat in the car and waited for me.

'Is he not coming in?' I asked myself locking the house. I opened the car door and jumped inside just to notice that Kevin was still in his gym clothes.

"Are you not going to change?" I asked, confused.

"No. Does it really matter what I wear?" He asked before driving off.

"Yes. It does. This supposed to be a date." I said a little over toned. He noticed the change in tone and put a hand over mine.

"I'm sorry okay." He said. "But as long as I'm with you, I have everything I need. I don't have to worry about my appearance or what people think of me." He said.

There was complete silence all the way to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and we got seated at our table. We had a little chat and then eventually placed our order.

"There's something we need to talk about." Said Kev.

"What?"

"This!" He paused for a while and then continued. "Me and You." He said.

"What about us?" I asked getting a little anxious. What is this guy on about? Was he going to propose?

"I'm..." he stumbled and then continued. "I'm not feeling it anymore." He said.

My eyes widen in shock. My heart started beating faster than the Flash can even run. Tears started filling my eyes. I cannot believe what I've just heard. Finally able to find the words to speak. "Wait..... are you breaking up with me?" I asked. He nodded after a few seconds.

I instantly got up from my chair and left the restaurant crying. I pulled out my phone to call Bayley to tell her to come pick me up but then I realized that she was on her date with Finn so I chose not to disturb her.

At that moment I recalled the conversation between Seth and Roman yesterday. Seth told Roman that he didn't have any Valentines Day plans. I rang Seth and thankfully he answered.

Minutes later Seth arrived. I jumped into his car and pulled him forward, wrapping my hands around his neck as I cried on his shoulder.

"What happened?!" He asked. He sounded really confused.

I pulled away and explained to him how I just got my heart broken.

"What a scumbag." He said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and allowed me to cry on his crest. He moved his right hand up a little and began rubbing my back gently, making me feel comfortable in his arms. "Everything will be okay." He said trying to reassure me.

"I just want to go home." I said while wiping some tears of my face. "But I don't want to go back to that house." I added sobbing.

"You can stay in the hotel I'm staying in, if you want. We'll go book you a room." He said and I nodded.

We drove off to the hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel, he booked a hotel room for me. We went up to the third floor and into the hotel room and only then did I realized that I had nothing to sleep in.

"I don't have anything to use." I said.

"You can use my shirt." He said as he removed his shirt and gave it to me. He helped me unhook my dress and then I change into his shirt while he made the bed. I got into bed and he tucked me in.

"Please don't tell Bayley." I begged him. "She's on her date with Finn and I don't want to ruin it." I added.

"I promise I won't." He said. He waited for me to fall asleep and then only did he leave.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

This is definitely the longest chapter so far and probably the saddest. 😔 What do you guys think about Kev?

Dun.. Dun.. Dun... Seth to the rescue!!! Thoughts on this chapter? Lemme know!

Thanks for reading! 😬 please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x