[2] ☆♡ Oblivoius!Nagisa x Jealous!Fem!Reader: Ignored

--
READER'S POV

I watched as boyfriend talked to all of the girls except me.
I saw Hazama whisper into Nagisa's ear and Nagisa yelping.

I glared a both of them before walking up to Nagisa as Hazama walked away.
"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked in the most calm voice I could manage.

"We...er...nothing." Nagisa said and blushed.

This made my blood turn cold and boil at the same time.

"You know what?! I can't take it anymore, you're talking to everyone except me! You have been acting like this for weeks not and not telling me anything! I'm done with secrets! We've been together for almost a year now, so I don't know why you're still keeping secrets!" I yelled. At this point everyone was staring at us. Even Koro-sensei.

"(Y-N), w-what aare you saying?" Nagisa said with a sad and confused face.

"I'm tired of this, Shiota," I looked away, "I need a break." I said with a sigh and walked out. Tears brimming my eyes. And when I took a small glance at him before I left, I saw that he was crying.

--

THIRD PERSON POV
Nagisa watched as you leave the classroom. He started crying, wondering if this was really it for the two of you.

"(Y/N)!! Please, wait!!" Nagisa yelled, attempting to get you to come back.

"It's best we leave her alone, Nagisa." Koro-sensei said and placed a tentacle on Nagisa's shoulder.

"I'm sorry..."

--

You didn't come to school for three days after that. Everyone was worried about you, especially Nagisa.

He was obviously upset, he didn't attempt to talk to anyone, and really only spoke when others talked to him first. All he could think about was you.

Weeks then passed by, no sign of you coming back. Kayano then went up to your house. You were fine, just still really upset.

At one point, Nagisa got fed up. So after class, he planned that he would see you himself.

--

Nagisa knocked on your door and you opened. Revealing a shocked face. Filled with emotion.

"Nagisa!"

"(Y/N), can we talk? If it's okay with you I mean..." Nagisa said and stared at the ground.

You thought for a moment before saying, "Okay, come in." He entered and you both sat on the couch in the living room.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were upset. I was trying to plan something for your birthday, but it didn't work out. But I promise I'll never ignore you again." Nagisa said while crying, and that made you start to cry as well.

- READER POV -

"Wait, you were planning something for my birthday?" I asked, he nodded.

"...I feel so dumb right now," I stated, letting out a small laugh, "But you shouldn't have ignored me for all those weeks. I mean, what could you have possibly planned?" My face got a bit serious.

"I don't know what I was thinking, really! I thought if I ignored you I'd be able to surprise you better, but I didn't realize how that would hurt you," He looked down at his feet, avoiding eye contact, "And I'm sorry for that. I just wanted everything to be perfect."

I sighed, and looked at him with an understanding smile, "Thanks for explaining, I appreciate your apology."

"I should apologize too," I started, "That scene I caused a few days ago was really...embarrassing now that I remember." My face whitened as I remember how I yelled at my boyfriend in front of the entire class.

"Thank you, but you really don't have to apo-" "Oh God, Nagisa! That was super embarrassing!" I dur him off by grabbing his shoulders, "Everyone probably thinks I'm so weird! Why did I yell like that aaahh!!"

I hid my face in my hands as I remember my shame. I'm embarrassed for yelling at Nagisa too. I wonder if he was hurt by that...

"(Y/N) it's okay! No one even focused on that when you left, we were all just worried about you when you didn't come to school that's all," He said, hugging me.

Ahhh..I missed his hugs...

I removed my hands from my face hugged back, "You're so warm," I mumbled in his ear, his cheeks brushed with pink.

"I'm glad you came here." "I'm glad I came too."

His fingers twirled a piece of my hair around as we stayed like that for a bit.

"We're okay now, right?" He then asked as he pulled away, holding onto my hands. I smiled and nodded, "Of course!"

Nagisa's face perked up, and he then decided to lean in and try to kiss you.

You put your hand to his face and stopped him.

"Nuh-uh! Not so fast." You said with a smirk.

"Wah?" He questioned.

"Awh! You're so cute! But anyway, you were doing it wrong." You said as your smirk got bigger.

"Eh? What do you me-"

You cut Nagisa off by kissing him suddenly, the impact made you both fall onto the couch.

"Let's watch some movies while you're here!" "O-Okay!!"

--

Coming up~
Isogai x innocent! Reader
Itona x reader
Karma x reader
Nagisa x Reader x Karma

--
Soz it was short, I didn't plan it out lol. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
-Cake