[5] ♡ Karma x Fem!Reader: 3 am

THIRD PERSON POV

As you laid down, at 3:00 am, you thought to yourself, 'why is there a guy in my bed.'

Yes, none other than Karma Akabane, your boyfriend, was in your bed. Sleeping soundly,

You shifted over and looked at him. For once he didn't look like a sadistic weirdo.
"(Y/n)..." He mumbled. You smiled at how adorable that was.
"Let me...touch...boob.." You yelped and shivered when,

Karma had his hand on your boob.

"Wha..? Is this.....back?"

'So mean'  You thought and cried anime tears.
You then punched him in the face, which made him wake up.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He yelled at you while rubbing his nose.

READER'S POV

"Y-You touched my b-boo-b-boob!" I screamed and pushed him off the bed owhile blushing.
"A-And you said it w-was my back!"

"How about we continue~" He appeared next to me and purred into my ear. I shivered.

"W-What- Augh-!" I screeched and fell over while Karma had his hands pinning my arms down.

He then kissed me, and quickly forced his tongue into my mouth.
I moaned, and that turned him on.

He pulled apart, and placed both of my arms above my head with one hand. His other hand took off my shirt.

My breasts were not covered because I don't wear bras to bed.

"You naughty kitten~ You wanted this to happen~~" Karma purred in my ear once again and nibbled on my earlobe.

"I d-don't like being called naughty. I'm turned off." I said and tried to get up, only to be pushed down by the red head.

"Oh don't be silly. In a few minutes you'll be screaming 'daddy' like your life depends on it." He said and smirked.

He pushed me to the bed and was about to kiss me again but we both heard a familiar giggle from the opened window.

"Nurufufufufu~" I heard. I opened my eyes, only to feel and see Karma stop.

"KORO-SENSEI!" We both screeched.

--
Coming up~
Nagisa x Reader x Karma
Okuda x Kuudere! Reader
Yandere! Nagisa x reader
Asano x Kuudere! Reader (request)
--
Woop woop hoorah it's done. Hope it's not that bad.
-Cake