[26] ☆ Cheater!Karma x Male!Reader: Toy (1/2)

Requested by: @LorenicDelegencia

-

It was just another day, exactly like every other. You got out of bed, brushed your teeth, styled your hair, got dressed and headed outside. But...you noticed something was kind of off today...

Your boyfriend, Karma Akabane, was no where to be seen. He usually- no, he always waits for you to walk to school together.

'Strange...maybe he's late?'  You thought, 'I'll send him a text and see what's up.'

(Y/N): Hey, Karma? Where are you? Are you running late or something?

-no response-

(Y/N): Karma?? You there? If you don't respond, I'm gonna have to walk on my own.

-again, no reply-

After about ten minutes and about 8 messages later with no response from the boy, you made your way to school. Without him.

About halfway to where you needed to go, you spotted a familiar red head and a short blue haired boy next to him in front of you. And they were walking kinda slow.

'No fucking way...he ditched me for...Nagisa?!' You thought, and yeah, you were angry.

"Karma?" You said and the two boys turned around.

"Oh...(Y/N)." Karma replied and Nagisa gave you a smile and waved.

"I-I was texting you and- weren't we going to walk together?" You said, stepping closer to them.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I...forgot?"

'Forgot? That moron!'

"What do you mean 'forgot'?! We've been walking together everyday for the past 7 months, idiot!" You exclaimed. Karma backed up a bit and you stepped closer.

"Ugh, listen I don't want to hear any of the bullshit excuses you might have. Move, I have to get to class." You said lowly, and lightly pushed Karma and Nagisa out of the way.

-

When you got to class, everyone was there, except for Nagisa and Karma, but everyone else greeted you.

You sat down and put your fingers on the temples on your head, trying to rid of the headache that was starting to form.

'Why would Karma walk with Nagisa instead of me? Hmm...I wonder when they'll get here.' You thought, and almost like on cue, Karma and Nagisa came through the door.

Karma immediately ran over to you and hugged you, apologizing.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N). It's just that Nagisa texted me really early in the morning asking if we could walk together and it just slipped my mind..." He said, pulling me closer.

"It's alright...it was only one time. Just don't do it again, okay?" I responded and laughed a little.

"I won't, I promise." He said but then his smile turned into a soft smirk as he told me, "But, If it'll make you feel any better...how about tonight, at your place...we can watch a movie and...cuddle." He chuckled a bit and rubbed his hand along your thigh to your crotch area and ass. Your face reddened and your eyes widened.