[19] ♡ Nakamura x Fem!Reader: Cute Bikinis And Cats

Requested by: @Reverse_Falls
Storyline Idea given by: @KilluaLover123
-
READER'S POV

"OH YEAH SUMMER TIME!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air as I walked off the campus of our classroom.
"Let's all go to the water park!" Maehara yelled causing me to jump.

"ILOVEWATERPARKS!!" I yelled as I grabbed Maehara's shoulders and looked at him straight in the eye.

Nakamura growled and pulled me away from him.
"Enough of that!" She said with an obvious forced smile.

"Anyway, let's all meet up around noon tomorrow." Isogai added. Everyone nodded.

"I wanna come too!" Koro-sensei begged, coming out of no where!

"No way!" Everyone screeched.
"It's public!"
"You wouldn't be able to go in the water anyway!"
"You'd just be creeping on all the girls wearing bikinis!"

Koro-sensei retreated and just sat and lowered his head.

-*timeskip*-

"Ahhhh! Finally at the park!" I sighed. I spotted everyone so I caught up to them.

"Alright so the locker room for men is over there and the locker room for women is over there. Let's go!" Nagisa pointed and everyone went to where they were supposed to go.

-
NAKAMURA'S POV

"Nakamura-chan!" I heard a female's voice call me. That voice belonged to (Y/n).

"(Y/n)-" I paused. As she was running over to me her boobs were bouncing all over the place. It also didn't help that she had on a really cute bikini that showed off a lot of her skin.

"M-May we g-g-go?" Man I'm stuttering a lot, but anyway, I put my elbow up and shake it a bit to tell her to take it. Oh not to mention my nose was bleeding like crazy!

"This is a water Park, no need to be so formal!" She giggled. God it was adorable.
"Ah, Nakamura-chan, are you alright? Your nose is bleeding quite a lot..."

"E-Eh?? A-Ah, no I-I'm alright, really." I managed to stutter out.

"Thank goodness! It scared me heheh..." She sweatdropped

"Well, then how would you like this!"
"Aaah what are you-!" She got cut off from me throwing her into the water.

"Nakamura-chan!"
"Oopsies, sorry." I laughed and pointed at her but she was not about to let that slide, so she grabbed my ankle and pulled me in.

"You little-!" I screeched and splashed water at her.
"Ahaha! Nakamura-chan-!" She squealed.

-
THIRD PERSON POV

As Nakamura and (Y/n) were playing in the pool, Okajima stripped naked from his swim shorts and said,

"You can splash me too if you like!" He said with a really perverted face on.

"DIE!" All the girls screamed
"So tiny!" Nakamura laughed.

Maehara pushed Okajima somewhere where people couldn't see him, while Nagisa and Isogai searched for his shorts.