Nothing

It's the morning after. Maya walks into the Mathews house. She sees Topanga, Auggie, and Cory having breakfast together. She smiles at them as she sits down at the table. Since everyone found out about Riley, Cory decided the best thing to do was to finally come home. Topanga knew it was right.
Maya - Where is she?
Cory - We thought I'd be a good idea for her to sleep a little extra today
Maya - Be honest with me. Do you think we have a chance?
Topanga - That man, not only does he have a lot of money, he knows a lot of people too. BUT Eric is really good with his words. He also knows a lot of senators and representatives. Maya, that man did a horrible thing, the people at jury are going to see right through it. I have a really good feeling about this.
Maya - I'm gonna go wake her up, talk to her a little bit
Maya gets up and walks over to Rileys room. She sees that she isn't in her bed, so she looks in the bathroom. Nothing. She goes back into Rileys room and looks around, her phone is still there, her windows open. Where is Riley?
Maya - She's not in there.
Cory - You check the bathroom?
Maya - I checked the whole house. Her phone, her bag, everything's there, but Riley isn't.
They all check the house one more time, yelling out Rileys name, but nothing. Finally Cory calls the police. As they are getting there, Cory is calling Shawn, Eric. Maya is calling the gang. No one has seen her. The police finally arrive and ask Maya, Cory, and Topanga questions about Riley.
"When was the last time you saw Riley?"
"Yesterday, at her moms bakery."
"Last night after dinner"
"Last night when I made sure that she was safe in her bed, and she was"
"Have you noticed anyone unusual? Anyone who maybe you've seen around too many times?"
"No"
"No"
"No"
"Alright, so what we're doing is calling in some people to check out the house. Look for prints, what time she might have gone missing, were going to put out an amber alert, have people searching around town."
The police men leave
Maya - That's it? They just leave like that? Why doesn't anyone care about Riley? Why do people brush her off as if she's nothing?!?
Cory - Maya please calm down
Maya - No Mr. Mathews this isn't right! She's just a happy little girl who has hope in everyone, but no one has any for her.
Farkle, Smackle, Zay, and Lucas rush into the apartment
Zay - Please tell me she was just hiding underneath her bed?
Maya - No. she's gone, someone took her and no one cares!
Maya leaves the room, she heads into Rileys room and starts to sob. The gang follows her in there after they got the information about Riley from the Mathews.
Zay - We care. We all love her.
Farkle - Always
Smackle - Who do you think did it?
Maya - Someone who is asking for death penalty.
Lucas - I was the last one to see her..
Farkle - What do you mean?
Lucas - I came over last night, I was worried about her. Someone was making fun of Riley saying that she was faking everything, I wanted to make sure she was okay. I should've stayed with her.
Maya - Are you kidding me? Someone was making fun of her? Everyone hates Riley and I can not understand why. She's amazing in every way
Smackle - That's why.
Maya - What do you mean?
Farkle - Riley is hopeful, amazing, beautiful, smart, happy, friends, parents, a family, she's Riley
Smackle - It's not that they don't like her, they don't like that she's happy all of the time because they can't be as happy as her. She's the person that they wish to be.
Maya - That does make sense.
Zay - I miss her.
Lucas - We've been missing her for a long time now..