Ch7 - To Harleen

Ch7 - To Harleen

Joker's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I had realized that I was tied in a straitjacket to a bed, I wouldn't say that it was comfortable but it was better than my cell for sure. I looked around the room realizing that I was in the infirmary of the nut farm.

My head hurt and my insides burned as I recalled what had happened last night.

Right...I though to myself smiling.

Looking at my ribs realizing that they were black and blue from last night's beating I lightly giggled.

I smacked my lips "Fantaaassstic!" They were bone dry, and I really needed a drink.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Junior come to greet me.

"Heya Junior! How's daddy?" I cocked my head to the side giving him my best smile.

"What a mess you've made last night Joker." He looked at me sternly as I tired not to laugh. "I need you to sign these?"

He placed two papers on my stomach as I rattled my hands telling him that they were restrained. "I would but as you can see I'm not being trusted here."

He rolled his eyes and called for one of the nurses. "Undo his right restrain!" He barked

"Ohh quite the temper, I see..." I said chuckling to myself as the frightened nurse undid my right restrain.

Usually I would of scared her away but I had no energy in me to do so.

Slowly I read through the papers and signed them the smile falling off my face.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

"Now would you be a dear and bring me some water?" I gave her a cold gaze as she shifted in one spot debating if to do as I have order her to. "Yo Junior tell this girlie to get me some water, I need a drink!" I spat as he shook his head taking his papers and walking away.

I rolled my eyes and watched the dark haired nurse mumble something under her breath as she brought a straw to my mouth. "Boo!" I exclaimed bursting out laughing as she fell off her chair.

"Gee why so scared am not gonna bite! HAHAHAHAH!" While she was distracted I had unbuckled my left restrain.

I never really understood why they bothered putting those on me anyways? They just knew I would get out.

Swinging my legs at the side of the bed I watched the nurse stand up and fix her eyes on me backing away slowly towards the door.

I huffed shaking my head slowly "Naughty, naught!"

With one swift movement I was next to her, clutching her fragile body against mine as one of my hands held her mouth and the other held her neck squeezing it tightly.

Although I wanted to kill her I did need her alive...

Squeezing her neck I felt her body relax and her hands that were hitting me fell by her sides slowly. "Good girl." Slowly I placed her on the floor and broke the glass of water that I had placed on the counter as I reached for a piece of broken glass the door was swung open.

"Hands up Joker!" A guard screamed as he pointed his gun to my forehead.

I rolled my eyes and slowly placed that glass in my pocket so he wouldn't notice, covering my move I walked towards him slowly swaying my hips side to side just to intimidate him. "Ah! You always like to ruin my fun don't you!" I exclaimed and fired a punch in his upper jaw making him fall to the ground with a loud thud.