Ch31 - Doctor

Ch31 - Doctor

I knew my sore cheeks would heal after a period of time but something in particular wouldn't. To be honest I didn't think much of it and no matter how much my heart ached that was the only thing that wouldn't be fixed. It couldn't.

I love him.

That was all there was to it. And I would stand through thick and thin, storm and sunshine, moonlight and sunlight just to see his mischievous smile play on his lips.

The most damaging aspects of abuse is the trauma to our hearts and souls from being betrayed by the people that we love and trust.

Shut up Harleen.

That was something new. Getting quality time with my conscience just like the old days? Why was she even getting into this, she doesn't understand just like everybody else. They are all partly blind to what me and my Puddin' have.

He drained us of our identity and injected self doubt into our veins, left us questioning our own sanity, walking around aimlessly, at war with our own body every day, trying to scrub his heavy words off our skin, our mental state has been shaken to it's core. I don't know who you are anymore, Harley.

I am me. I am still Harley, Harley Quinn. I think...

A time will come in your life when you finally will get it Harley...When in the midst of all your fears and insanity you will stop dead in your tracks and somewhere, something will click in you. I will cry out ENOUGH! and you'll walk away. I know someday you will.

I rocked my body back and forth as I was sat in my cell which sent creeps all over my body. The walls were white and very unclean with scratches on them and the floor was just plane dirty. My hair was still styled into my two bunches but my makeup had been removed and I was in an ugly, uncomfortable orange jumpsuit.

The bruises he had left on my skin were still there, for everyone to see unfortunately. At least they were marks.

They knew I was his and nobody elses.

"Puddin'"

"Puddin'"

"Puddin''" I shivered from the air-conditioning that was on, my fingers tracing his face that was in front of me.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what yer are.

As'troid hurtlin' through space,

soon to crush the human race.

Earthquakes, dust-clouds, tidal waves,

let's just all go live in caves..." Gripping my jumpsuit bottoms I continued rocking back and forth until I heard someone come in.

"Dr. Quinzel?" A male voice called

I spun around and met face to face with an old man my face turning into a frown "It's Harley now!"

He had scribbled something on his notepad and his eyes were back on me.

"I know you must of been very frightened but I also know that you are in a lot of pain because nobody is in this place without a reason." He told me as I just stared at him under my long eyelashes not moving any inch of my body just letting his meaningful words pass by my ears.

I wanted my puddin' and that was that!

My heart ached when I wasn't in his company and I knew he didn't mean to hurt me, he just got too carried away this time...

His mischievous laugh echoed in my head as I kept staring and staring, my hands clutching my ears just to get his voice out of my head."HAHAHAHIHIHOHHAHA"