Doll face [11]

~ch 11

          Boyfriend~

Your POV

The next morning I grabbed my packed bag and headed into a train that would go to Busan, where my mom lived at, with both of my little brothers. One of my brothers my dad knew of the other was the one my mom hid from him, because one she found out she was pregnant during the divorce and two because she was scared that my dad would want her to get an abortion.

But besides that, after 3 hours of sitting on the train I was in Busan. I sighed as I got off the train and hurriedly made my way to one of the bus stations. About another hour or so I was dropped off and walked the rest of the way to my mom's apartment. I rung the doorbell and waited. Soon the door opened slowly before it swung open.

"Noona!"

"Taewoo what did umma and I say about opening th..Noona?"

"Nae?" I smiled as Jungho approached me.

"Woah I haven't seen you in a year... Damn either I got really tall or you got really short."

"Yah! I leave for a year and all you can do is insult me about my height?!" I said pretending to be hurt.

"Ani I wasn't saying that!" He smiled sheepishly and opened the door a little wider letting me in. I didn't get far before Taewoo hugged my leg.

"Aigoo hi Taewoo did you miss Noona more than Jungho"

"Nae!"

"Aigoo such a cutie."I ruffled Taewoo's hair

"Noona Noona!" I picked Taewoo up and ruffled Jungho's hair which he responded with a grunt before he fixed his hair. I smiled and shook my head, 15 year old boys and their hair.

"Jungho who's at the door?"

"Noona, umma!"

"Noona?" I smiled as my mom walked into the room slowly. Her face turned to disbelief before she hurriedly walked to me and hugged me.

"Aigoo my baby I miss you so much."

"I missed you to." My eyes watered slightly hearing my mom's voice crack.

"Go sit at the table dinner will be ready soon." She kissed my forehead and rushed into the kitchen. She was still that caring mother I knew and loved.

I placed Taewoo down and set down my bag and took off my shoes taking a seat at the table like my mom told me to. As soon as I sat down my phone began to ring

Face time call from.....

Kihyunnie~

I pressed answer without zero hesitation and smiled seeing Kihyun face in the screen

"That was quick. Miss me?"

"No I'm bored."

"You're seriously never gonna tell me you'll miss me?"

"Yup."

"Noona who are you talking to." Jungho asked leaning in to try to glance at my phone screen.

"A guy friend now go away Jungho." I said trying to prevent Jungho from looking at my phone screen.

"A guy friend... UMMA NOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Before I could react Jungho grabbed my phone and ran to the kitchen and by the time I got into the kitchen Jungho was already showing my mom Kihyun.

"Umma..." I sheepishly said as she slowly grabbed the phone looking closely at Kihyun. I didn't know whether to feel bad for Kihyun or more bad for myself and all the things she would just might tell Kihyun.