Doll Face [23]

~ch 23
    A day with him~

Your POV

"We need to talk." How many times have I heard that in this house? Turning around I was expecting to face Kihyun but instead it was Minhyuk

"About what?"

"Can we talk in private?"

"Sure." Thinking nothing much of it I follow Minhyuk out of the apartment and watched as he closed the doors.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

"It's about your relationship with Hyungwon."

"What about it?"

"Do you love Kihyun?"

"What does that have to do with your first question?"

"Do you love Kihyun?"

"Yes I love Kihyun."

"Then what's your relationship with Hyungwon?"

"We're just friends. Minhyuk why does this matter?" I crossed my arms and stared him dead in the eyes.

"Because I don't know if you noticed this (y/n) but Hyungwon likes you more than just a friend, and it's literally so obvious. Haven't you noticed how caring he is towards you?"

"I've noticed but that doesn't mean he likes me like that. He's just trying to look after me."

"Are you sure about that (y/n)? I know you're close to both of them but figure out which one you love more before you lead one on and end up breaking their heart."

"Hyungwon know's I love Kihyun."

"Yeah but are you sure he loves you back and isn't just using you?"

"What are you trying to say?" My body started to heat up with a mix of embarrassment and anger. It's not like he's wrong but there's a possibility that I mean absolutely nothing to him.

"I'm just trying to tell you to be careful." Minhyuk opened the apartment door and walked in first, leaving the door open. I stood there for a second thinking about what Minhyuk had said before going back inside.

"Oh there you are." I bumped into Hyungwon and looked up, dazed.  "I've been looking for you." He smiled and shyly ran his hand thru his hair.

"You have?"

"Yeah! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?"

"Now?" I took a glance at Minhyuk who was sitting on the couch, who was obviously eavesdropping.

"Yeah"

"Uhh.. Sure."I smiled slightly tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear before I tried leaving to change.

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon caught my arm and looked at me.

"I'm going to change."

"You don't have to. You look fine." With a smile Hyungwon pulled me forward making me follow after him. Not bothering to protest I followed after him while quickly slipping on my shoes. Heading out of the apartment Hyungwon took me to a small cafe that was decently busy. We ordered our drinks and sat quietly at a table. I played with the little key chain on my phone and smiled thinking of the day Kihyun bought it for us, and then guilt settled in when I remembered I was with Hyungwon not him right now.

"Did he buy you that."

"Yeah while we were at Busan." I didn't realize how happy I got while talking about it till my gaze shifted to my reflection on my phone.

"That's nice." I hummed in reply dropping the small charm in my hands and watched it fall to the table.

"Hey how about after this we head to the studio I wanna show you some things I've been working on...."

"Like what?"

"Wonho has been letting me mess around with things that he used to make the beat of some of our songs. "

"Oh so you're a song maker now?" I teased.

"Ani I just mess around most of the time. You can make something if you want." I nodded my head and we both left after we finished our drinks.

"So DJ Hyungwon wanna show me some of your songs?"

"This one is my biggest hit." Hyungwon said playfully while he played one of the beats he had made

"Wow I can see why."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"Nope  honesty at it's purest."

"Well then you'll enjoy this next one."

"Sure I will." I honestly thought he was joking but the next one he played wasn't even that bad, and was pretty catchy.

"Alright this one's actually pretty good."

"I know I'm a pro." Hyungwon joking dusted off his shoulder and smiled proudly.

"Alright mr. proud pants wanna help me make something?"

"Let's see how good you can get for a beginner."

"You know I'm always up for challenges. But I literally have no idea how to work this."

"Right." He laughed sheepishly scratching the back of his head. After a little explaining and messing around I began to get the hang of it and together Hyungwon and I made something together.

"Dang rookie you're pretty good."

"I got coached by a pro you could say."

"Is that pros name Chae Hyungwon?"

"Maybe." Again Hyungwon was super close and I knew what was about to happen. I watched as he leaned in and debated if I should. Taking a glance at his lip, I turned my head way at the last second.

"We should head home."

"Y-Yeah." He backed up and turned off some things before meeting me at the door.  The walk back was terribly awkward and I was debating if I should just stop hanging out with Hyungwon so I wouldn't keep leading him on. Once we reached the apartment we departed our own ways. I walked into the living room and watched as Kihyun aimlessly flipped thru channels.

"We have to talk."

"About what?" Kihyun asked half of his attention on what I was saying with the other half on the tv.

"What am I to you?" Almost immediately Kihyun stopped what he was doing and looked at me like I was some crazy women.

"Why are you asking so suddenly?"

"Answer me Kihyun."

"Come on babe you know I love you." He got up and  hugged me before he kissed my neck but this time it wasn't going to work.

"Then what am I to you?"

"Stop asking silly questions, why don't I show you what you mean to me." Clicking my tongue in annoyance I pushed Kihyun off.

"I'm going to bed."

"Alright." Kihyun went back to what he was doing and only then did I finally get my answer that's been haunting me. We truly were just friends with benefits.

~Minhyuckwho~
DRAMA STARTS IN NEXT CHAPTER YAY!    Also u should tots read my new story "A Gamble At Love 😉😉😉"(<shameless promo)