Doll Face [20]

~ch 20

          Alone with the Sons~

Your POV

I had woke up before Kihyun and got off the bed to the closet. Stripping off the skin tight dress I put on some shorts and stole one of Kihyun's hoodie for the fun of it, plus oversized sweaters are every girl's dream.

"Even in my sweater my baby's still hot. That's my baby!" Kihyun yelled his voice slightly muffled from the pillows.

"Shut your mouth Kihyun." I pulled the good over my head and walked towards the door hearing him move around in the bed. I was in the process of opening the door but Kihyun slammed it shut before spinning me around and backing me up against it. His face nuzzling into the side of my neck, his breath tickling my neck as he placed small kisses against it.

"Kihyun." I said in a warning tone, while trying to push off the door. But Kihyun was having none of it as he just simply moved my hands above my head. His other hand slipping under the sweater, making me shiver at the sudden cold contact.

"NOONA!"....Wow Jungho's actually useful for once. Okay that was a little harsh but still. With a grunt of disapprovale Kihyun backed off and let me open the door.

"Nae?"

"Someone's at the door for you."

"Who?"

"Your best friend Eunbyul is here."

"Really?!" I quickly made my way to the door with Kihyun following close behind. I opened the door and practically bear hugged the drill standing there.

"Ahem."I let go of her and looked at the slightly taller male standing behind her.

"Eunwoo!" Eunwoo and Eunbyul were twins and had practically been my best friends since like childhood

"That's my name but where is my hug?" rolling my eyes I gave Eunwoo a hug.

"Ahem!" Kihyun coughed jealousy in his tone.

"Wait who's this?" Eunbyul whispered to me.

"I'm Yoo Kihyun." Kihyun said pulling me back into his arms.

"Wait you me- No way he had pink hair though!"

"Yes he is thee Yoo Kihyun from Monsta x." I replied quickly "But anyways why are you guys here?"

"We heard you came back to Busan and we wanted to hang out with you. Kyungri is waiting for us at the cafe already. Are you ready to leave?"

"Hmmm yea." I smiled and put on my shoes. I was about to leave but Kihyun grabbed my arm before I could. His face was pleading onto the verge of looking pitiful.

"What?"

"Don't leave me alone here."

"You'll do fine, my family isn't that crazy. Plus they love you." Hesitantly Kihyun let go of my arm.

"If I die today I'm blaming this on you."

"If I could live thru 19 years of them you can live a day with them." I pat his back and left with my friends.

Kihyun's POV

I watched as (y/n) closed the door and almost instantly was hit with a wave of regret. I turned around and was about to head to the room to try and get some peace while I could.

"HYUNG!" Welp Kihyun... let's see if we can survive a day alone with the Son.

Making my way to Jungho's room I leaned onto the door frame. "Yes?"