Doll Face [29]

~ch 29

         Apart~

Your POV

I was sleeping peacefully till the blinds in my room were drawn back quickly. I shot up squinting as the bright light shone in my eyes.

"Rise and shine." I grunted and laid back down hearing Wendy's voice. I pulled the blanket over my head and

"Leave me alone." You middle aged women going thru a damn life crisis. You were 16 two decades ago. I said keeping out the last part.

"Lazy runt." Wendy scoffed and closed the blind and slammed the door walking out. Peeking my head from under my blanket I blindly reached for my phone. I turned on my phone and squinted at the bright light. Once my eyes adjusted I unlocked my phone and subconsciously went onto twitter. I watched the circle loading to show the newest post.

AllKpop

                  Monsta x's Yoo Kihyun accused for 'starting'' bad drinking habits after new of Model Son (y/n) cheating on him with member Chae Hyungwon was confirmed

 몬스터엑스_MONSTA X

                  [기현#] Cheers

I stared at the text blankly and foolishly debated at which one to look at first. I was so engrossed in both of them I never noticed someone entered my room and that the bed dipped down from someone sitting down.

"Don't bother looking at them they're just filled with hate directed at you."

"Why would you care Wendy?" I said still staring at my phone screen. "How do you even know about this?"

"You think your father doesn't know about this? He found out as soon as the cheating accusations came out."

"How come he didn't-"

"He'd never believe his daughter to be a cheater."

"I wasn't one." The more Wendy spoke in her smooth, almost velvety comforting voice the more I felt like I was falling into a trance.

"Then why were you caught with Hyungwon?"

"I... I love Kihyun and I thought he loved me back..." I choked on my tears that threatened to fall.

"Oh honey.. He'd never love a girl like you." The warmth in Wendy's voice immediately dropped and I grew cold. Numbness grew in my body as she left.

I mean she's right...

Kihyun's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I had gotten drunk last night and "walked" home with Minhyuk (Meaning Minhyuk carried him home)

I got off my bed hesitantly and looked at my bed stand. There was a hangover recovery drink and a glass of water with a note.

[

              I know you're hungover so I decided to be nice and take care of you

Love your

RESPONSIBLE hyung

Ps there's seonji HaeJangkuk (cows blood hangover soup)

In the fridge you better appreciate me more hoe-MH

]

Rolling my eyes slightly I took the hangover recovery drink before taking the water. Jesus so much for a recovery drink... As I stepped forward, I only seemed to get even more light headed. Quickly I got the seonji haejangguk from the fridge and heated it up before sitting down to eat. While I ate I took out my phone and looked at twitter. I pressed my last post and looked at the comments.

MX_trashstanbin

                      Oppa don't drink too much~

Too late...

SavageKihyun

                Please don't drink too much cause of that girl!

It's not her fault...

MiniMX

                  Oppa she's not worth your pain TT^TT

Yes she is you don't know anything...

MX_051415

                  Don't ruin your life because of some bi-

I threw my phone not caring if it broke while I threw it. I love our fans but some of them are completely airheads. Always talking about stuff they new nothing about. What if I was the bad guy? Would they still defend me?

Pushing the bowl away I got up and started walking to (y/n)'s old room. I sat on the wooden floor and started at what I could see in the dark room. With a sigh I remembered all the memories I shared with her until I messed up.

The soft pitter patters of the rain hitting the rain being my only company. Stayed in the rom till I heard my phone ring. Hesitantly getting up I walked into the kitchen and almost felt sorry for my phone when I saw the cracked screen. Pressing the answer button I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"You were literally drunk out of your mind."

"So?" I heard Shownu sigh thru the phone.

"Are you up to go to the set and film?"

"Sure." I need to get out this apartment until I go insane.

~Minyuckwho~

Okay so yes this chapter is extremely short but it was to kinda show where Kihyun and the reader's state of mind is right now. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter regardless! Also I'm gonna be writing something called ~Minyuckwho's journal~ So basically it something so you guys can get to know me a little more and so we can talk more! Cause making friends is fun! <3