Doll Face [28]

~ch 28
Hate & Bicker~

Kihyun's POV

"Quit playing your fucking game Hyungwon. I've learned my lesson. I'm fucking done with this shit hurt me but don't you fucking dare hurt or touch her again." I stared him in his eyes, anger burning in mine. A lazy smirk rested on his lips as he looked down at me.

"What game?" He asked mockingly.

"You know just exactly what you're doing Hyungwon. Don't play stupid! You don't think I know you're messing with her!"

"You can't use a girl like that Kihyun." Hyungwon said to me like he was a mother talking to his son.

"Stop acting like your innocent too, of of the reasons this cheating rumor happened was because of you too. Just couldn't keep your crummy hands and lips to yourself.

"I did to teach you a lesson." Hyungwon said pushing me off of him.

"Some fucking lesson." I spat back. "Because of you she's gonna be getting so much hate she never deserved. Because of you people thinks she's a cheating bitch. I even called her a cheater but she's not. She was never officially mine but she was never yours to begin with. I fucking doubt you even love her!"

"Lets not forget this is partly your fault to Kihyun! If you just fucking realized her feeling for your his wouldn't have happened! You hurt her so bad and I wanted to be there to help her. So don't come here blaming this just on me."

"It is your fault. You kissed her. You made her fall in love you, she trusted you and you hurt her too"

"Then we both fit the crime don't we." Hyungwon pushed my chest and I lost it there. I shoved him back and clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"If you just mind your own business we wouldn't have this problem!"

"And what Kihyun let her suffer with the thought of you never loving her!? With the thought of you just using her for your own pleasures?! Huh Kihyun?! Did you want that?!"

"Shut the fuck up Hyungwon you don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

"Really? So all this times when I actually spent the time to talk, not arguing or having sex with her. She lied about how she didn't know what type of relationship she had with you Kihyun?"

"I- what are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking about how all this time you treated her terrible like she was just some toy for you while she sat there wondering if the both of you were just friends with benefits!"

"I loved her!"

"Than you should have told her sooner."

"Shut up!" I shoved him a little harder this time making him stumble backwards at the same time the door to this room opened.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jooheon yelled as he made his way toward us, the other members trailing behind him.

"Yeah what's up with all this yelling?" Wonho asked like he was irritated.

"We got into a fight."

"Over what?"

"Over Hyungwon's dumb games and how he's been playing with (y/n)'s feeling just so I would learn my lesson."

"I didn't think it would go this far." Hyungwon argued.

"It shouldn't have gotten this far. You should have never kissed her or showed her any other feelings that would cross the border of friends." Shownu snapped. "Your intention may have been for good but hell Hyungwon...it just made things worse for us."

"What if I actually fell in love with her?!" Hyungwon argued.

"Wouldn't matter now anyways."

Your POV

I grabbed my phone and typed in my password and with trembling hands I press on twitter and read the headline again.

"Released photos for Monsta x Yoo Kihyun and Chae Hyungwon with Top Model Son (y/n)" (I'm also fully aware none of the people in the photos look like Kihyun or Hyungwon sue )

I pressed the tweet and looked at all the photos. All of them taken without any of us knowing... except one of them stood out to me. It was a photo of Kihyun squishing my cheeks while I covered my face. I could have sworn that one was taken in Busan....

Shaking my head I pressed the home button on my phone and went onto contacts and pressed

"Abuji."

With hesitation I pressed call and placed the phone to my ear

"Hello?"

Kihyun's POV

While they argued I slipped my phone out of my pocket texted (y/n) trying to convince her out of her room and tell her everything was gonna be okay.

"Hyung have you seen the photos?"

"Huh?" I took my attention away from my phone and looked at changkyun.

"No why?"

"One of them looks like one of her friends took it."

"Let me see." I held on to his phone and looked at the photo.

"Shit."

"Hyung do you remember who you were with then?"

"Ani...All I remember is Eunwoo his sister E...Eun...Eunbyul..." for some reason that name left a bad taste in my mouth.

"Oh well I'm gonna go check on (y/n)."

"Alright." I stayed where I was to hear the conversation that Hyungwon, Shownu and Wonho were having. Minhyuk seemed particularly quiet. Maybe he was upset but he seemed pissed for some reason and Jooheon... well Jooheon could give two fucks he had nothing to do with this.

"Do we know what the company is going to say?"

"No... our company hasn't been thru this kind of scandal before."

"What are we gonna do about (y/n) we can't keep her and her dad's gonna find out sooner or later right?"

"I don't know maybe it'd be best to send her home."

"Where is she anyways?"

"Changkyun as checking on her."

"Guys!" Our heads turned towards the door. "(Y/n)'s not there.."

"What?!"

"I-I looks into her room and she wasn't there nor where her things!"

"What?! What do you mean she not there?!" I pushed pass Changkyun and made my way to (y/n)'s room.

"I'll be back!" I yelled before slipping on my shoes and opening the door to our apartment. I hit the down button on the elevator quickly as if hitting it more would make it go up faster. Deciding that it was taking to long I ran for the stairs and went down then skipping some steps along the way.

I opened the door and ran out the apartment lobby and pushed the glass doors opened and there she was.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled out as I opened the door. She was so close yet seemed so far away (<cheesy I know)
I watched as she looked back about to enter her car.

"Wait!"

Goodbye Kihyun

I never heard her say the words but I saw them as she finally got into her car. And here I was standing there like a fool.

"Kihyun?"

"Let's go out for a drink Minhyuk..." it'll numb the pain

~Minyuckwho~
I know you guys like this series and would like me to update more but please understand I'm graduating soon and so there's a lot of stress with school and trying to update my other series and write one shot so please understand I can't always update so frequently. But other wise I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️