Doll Face [22]

~ch 22
    Temptation~

Your POV

The boys had just finished eating their food and I was wiping off the tables for them.  I just couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. It... It was what you could say  interesting and very eventful. Like seriously from having a hectic time packing, to doing it in the car to having a close call with Hyungwon, that Kihyun had almost caught. IF that's not eventful enough for you than I don't know what the hell is for you.

Anyways I brushed the little crumbs off the table and into my palm, and threw them out. After this I would do the boys landry because it looked like they had no intentions of doing it on their own since I was back.

"Yo! (y/n) do you wanna join practice with us?"

"Uh I was plan-"

"Wasn't a question you're going either way." Minhyuk shot me a gummy grin as if he was proud of what he just said.

"Then what was the point in asking me the question." I asked, while placing my hands on my hips.

"I thought you would take the hint to leave and get change."

"Well I didn't" I placed the rag onto the table and headed towards the door. "But now I will." I left Minhyuk in the kitchen and headed towards my room, to go get changed. I put on a plain cropped tank top with red sweatpants and an oversized jacket before grabbing my phone and putting on my adidas.

"Where are you going?" Kihyun asked cocking an eyebrow up.

"Apparently Minhyuk wanted to drag me to your guys practice."

"Perfect I can show you my amazing dance skills!"

"More like hysterical." Changkyun said while passing by, making me laugh before Kihyun shot me a death glare.

"My dancing is not hysterical Maknae your existence is."

"Just keep pouring the salt hyung." With a look of disapproval Kihyun hit  Changkyun and walked out the door following the others.

"Shall we go me lady." Changkyun said in a british accent before holding out his hand.

"We shall my good sir." With a laugh Changkyun held my hand and walked out with me.

"Yah! Hurry up you two or our manager will have our asses because of you two."

"And no touching." Kihyun said taking my hand away from Changkyun

"What's wrong hyung afraid our little maknae is gonna take her way."

"Is it just pick on Kihyun day?!" Kihyun let go of my hand and just stomped off down the stairs. Wasting no time the we followed soon after him and got into the van. The drive was short but surprisingly still  loud as ever. Than again with these boys you shouldn't really expect quite with themunless they're tired or mad at each other. These boys were nothing but a ball full of energy that just didn't know how to shut up. Although thank god the car ride had just ended.

Getting out the van I followed the boys into the building. We entered the practice room and I found my place in the corner of the room where I could be alone and on my phone. Far away from the way to hyper for their own good boys. Soon their choreographer came and they began to learn their new dance.

I would occasionally watch them and wonder how exactly they were learning to do this dance. Like seriously the danced looked so difficult. (It is trust me I learned it.... But like in 3 days..). Once practice was over I was expecting them to want to go back to the dorm and rest but apparently that word wasn't in their vocabulary. Instead they turned on random music laid down on the floor and that was their resting time.