Doll Face [18]

~ch 18

            Meeting the Sons~

Your POV

"No the pitch is too high."

"Can you teach me to find my tone??"

"Alright I think you're like wonho's tone so sing this part in amen"

"I wanna kiss you baby~ naega neoui namjara malhaejwo yeah~"

"Alright now try hitting my high note in hug me."

"neowa hamkke inneun sigan kkumboda dalkomhae~ You're my sweetheart ye-EaH-h!"

I put the pillow over my ears hearing my brothers earsplitting high note he obviously couldn't hit. They had been doing this for 12 minutes already and all I wanted to do was sleep not be a judge on X factor with a singer who was obviously singing out of his pitch. I mean sure it was like 12 in the afternoon but not my fault me and Kihyun was out exploring busan till 12 midnight afternoon.

"Alright try that in a lower pitch."

"Okay... You're my sweet hea-"

"Noooooooo. Shut up your mouth you're hurting my ears." I covered Jungho's mouth and half glared at Kihyun. "Alright how about we singing in your tone and your style."

"Why should I listen to you, you won't help me improve." Jungho glared.

"Better than hurting your voice, Mrs.Han wouldn't be very proud if her best vocal ruined his voice and his pitch. Plus I think my ears might bleed if you continued."

"Like you know anyth-"

"I mean she's not wrong." Kihyun said cutting off Jungho. "I'm just playing around with your tones to see if you could go higher or lower." I stuck out my tongue at Jungho and smirked in victory.

"Ha how you like dem apples."

"Shut up." Jungho glared getting even more annoyed. "Can we just continue on with the lesson."

"Sure get some water though I might have hurt your vocal cords a little."

"Make sure it's lukewarm." I teased as Jungho walked out the room.

"How do you know so much about singing huh?" Kihyun asked smirking while he hooked his arm around my waist.

"I did choir for a while till I realized modeling is more of my thing." I shrugged casually as I fixed the stray strands of hair on Kihyun's forehead. He hummed in reply before lazily kissing my lips a small smile decorating his lips as he pulled back.

"You never striked me as the type of girl to do choir."

"I-"

"EWWWW come one man get away from my role model man."

"More like your man crush Monday." I rolled my eyes and got out of Kihyun's grasp. Kihyun made a noise of annoyance but let me sit down onto the couch. I opened my phone and scrolled thru my instagram and occasionally texted my friends.

"You can take a break , your voice is starting to sound tired." Jungho nodded and hurried off to his room, probably going to pay his ps4 and brag about how he gets lesson from thee Kihyun.

Kihyun sat down next to me placing his arms around my shoulder and sighed dramatically.

"I don't know how the staff does it. It's almost tedious."

"It was your call for wanting to come here."

"I just thought it would be cute to meet your family but I was slightly wrong." He whined and nuzzled his face into the side of my neck.