Dollface [40]

~Ch 40

         Who~

Kihyun's POV

+82 630 XXX XXX

I looked at the number and questioned if I should even add the contact to my phone.

"Whose number is that?" Minhyuk took a seat next to me, glancing at the number on the paper.

"Kyungri's."

"Ohhhh... But how do we know if she's just trying to make it look like she's helping us but she's really still working for that other girl? Like yeah she might send you the photos and give you the information but who says she won't lead you into a trap?"

"If she know what's good for her, she'll be on your side."

"Kihyun..."Minhyuk almost laughed mockingly. "This isn't the time for cool one liners. You seriously haven't changed. You're still childish and cocky."

"You know what's funny."

"What?" I watched as Minhyuk leaned back into his chair, his eyes still trained on the number.

"(y/n) said the same thing, but I don't know what she meant."

"Ahhh I knew it you! You saw her yesterday." I jumped once he slammed the table with his fist.

"Jesus Minhyuk can you be any louder." I said back sarcastically while rubbing my temples.

"Yeah I can but I'm afraid you'll beat me."

"Why can't you just be in your room." (Fun fact dis lil bby is quiet in his room but as soon as he walks out he becomes loud XD)

"I said appreciate me more hoe." Minhyuk glared and I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'll appreciate you next time I'm hungover."

"Your not gonna text her?" My phone vibrated and we looked at each other. Picking up my phone I looked at the notifications that showed on my its screen

"How the hell did she get your number?!"

"I don't know!" I shook my head and looked at the photos she sent along with the text.

+82 630 XXX XXX

Here's the photos you asked me for. I almost die because of you.

Loading image...

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"And you said I was loud. What did she say anyways?"

"SHE ACTUALLY TOOK THE PHOTOS!"

"Will you shut up what if someone's listening dimwit. Do you know who it is?"

"It's Wendy and some other girl..." (Ya'll thought I'd will tell you now ;)))) )

"Let me see?" Minhyuk grabbed the phone and tilted his head. "They look like mother and daughter."

"Wendy's (y/n)'s stepmom so it's possible."

"You know... Now that I think of it, it's not so coincidental that Wendy just so happened to be her stepmom."

"What do you mean."

"I've seen her a couple of times with one of the staff members, I was afraid to talk to her cause you know she's a foreigner and I didn't wanna have an awkward conversation with her if she had an accent or didn't understand mine. But anyways.How would Mr.Son have know if we needed a maid? Only the staff knew and I assume Wendy found out because of her friends. And since she knew the staff she could reassure Mr.Son that (y/n) would be in safe hands. Why else would he hand over his daughter so easily?"